Stormlight Archive-Brandon Sanderson
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Stormlight Archive-Brandon Sanderson
So about a year ago I finished the Wheel of Time series and was left wondering what to do now. I'd been reading that series since 1999. Fourteen years and finally the series was over. So I started looking for a new fantasy series to read.

Brandon Sanderson was the man who finished the WoT series after Robert Jordan died. He has a number of his own works, and this was the first one I could find on audiobook. I drive a lot, so I really enjoy audiobooks. The first in the series is The Way of Kings which at the time was the only book out. It's an epic fantasy series in a similar storytelling fashion, told from many different points of view with no central protagonist. I find myself getting caught up in the story, and (being the spoiler whore I am) being very VERY anxious.

Now the new book is out, Words of Radiance and I am boiling inside. There's a wiki for it, but it only came out a few days ago and there are no summaries and no synopses. I hate it!!! I tried updating the wiki to show one of my favorite characters died but editing posts on my phone is sketchy.

Really I love high fantasy and epic fantasy, and this is right up my alley. I really do recommend it to anyone who enjoys that. And if anyone could tell me if Syl (Kaladin's sprinn) is ok that would be super.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply