Story of Jesus Christ now proven to be a fabrication

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Story of Jesus Christ now proven to be a fabrication
(21-10-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(17-10-2013 03:28 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  "Yes. Do you have an idea of how many of them offer prophecy in addition, and also have empirical evidence we can research proving the prophecies? One (1)."

Tell us which prophecies came true.

Mark, really? You won't get upset if I post over 300 prophecies here?

Please see MSBB's comment. Your so-called prophecies are bullshit. Get a life.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013, 07:31 PM
(21-10-2013 02:37 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(17-10-2013 12:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Do you have any idea how many "prophecies did NOT come true ?
I reject the foundation. ALL the bullshit is based on at least two false premises.
1. Prophesy was the words of their deity to the people of THEIR OWN day. It was not till "pesherism" arose that the invention of prophesy as sooth-saying arose, LATE in Jewish history.
2. None of them can refer to someone who didn't get the MAIN job done, someone might be referred to as a "messiah".

Paul did not "die", if he got up. No human has ever risen from a dead state. Your point is totally irrelevant, and in no way clarifies what he MEANT by resurrection, (as Professor Scott points out in his book).

Are you saying that there are no future-telling prophecies in the HB? Is that your statement, even though you also date the HB late?

The question makes no sense. Please clarify. Anyone who says things like "brush your teeth, or you'll get cavities", can obviously be seen to have "prophesied". I am saying they're all interpretations, and can refer to almost anything, that is, IF you buy into the bs of fortune-telling/divination. All "Wisdom literature" gives advice, concerning the possible ramifications of certain actions. The role of a "prophet" was NOT to tell the future. Any cultural historian knows that. You Fundies can't get that through your heads.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Why do you guys engage with PJ? If we just ignore him, maybe he'll go away -- like all the nonsense in the Bible we don't bother with either.

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
[+] 1 user Likes Diogenes of Mayberry's post
21-10-2013, 08:23 PM
(21-10-2013 08:19 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  Why do you guys engage with PJ? If we just ignore him, maybe he'll go away -- like all the nonsense in the Bible we don't bother with either.

I for one like telling him to "shoo fly"

Sometimes I add pictures too. Big Grin

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-10-2013, 09:15 PM
(21-10-2013 08:19 PM)Diogenes of Mayberry Wrote:  Why do you guys engage with PJ? If we just ignore him, maybe he'll go away -- like all the nonsense in the Bible we don't bother with either.

practise
22-10-2013, 12:15 PM
His presentation was two days ago and I just googled for this "new evidence..." Surprise!

Not. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
22-10-2013, 01:44 PM
(21-10-2013 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-10-2013 02:37 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Are you saying that there are no future-telling prophecies in the HB? Is that your statement, even though you also date the HB late?

Prophecy is prohibited by Jewish law.

Most if not all the biblical predictions about jebus were either misappropriated texts or twisted and contorted to seem legit.

And just to restate prophecy is prohibited.

Shoo fly

1/3 of the HB is prophecy; e.g. "After X happens, then Y will come to pass".

I know the verses you're thinking of, and I explain again patiently they forbid witchcraft/soothsaying in terms of "sooth" or false comfort. The very book containing the "no prophesy" limitation tells the future in prophecies!
22-10-2013, 01:45 PM
(21-10-2013 07:21 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(21-10-2013 02:35 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Mark, really? You won't get upset if I post over 300 prophecies here?

Please see MSBB's comment. Your so-called prophecies are bullshit. Get a life.

Hi Mark, "Born in Bethlehem of David but not of Solomon... betrayed on the cheek by a close friend with a kiss... innocent but condemned... with a rich man in his death... but rising again..." etc. is pretty specific.
22-10-2013, 02:23 PM
(22-10-2013 01:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Hi Mark, "Born in Bethlehem of David but not of Solomon... betrayed on the cheek by a close friend with a kiss... innocent but condemned... with a rich man in his death... but rising again..." etc. is pretty specific.

And the evidence that a. this prophecy actually took place b. some Jesus-type guy fulfilled it is ? Oh and c. even if it was fulfilled, so the ancients had a future-scope ? Why should I care ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-10-2013, 02:33 PM
(22-10-2013 02:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(22-10-2013 01:45 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Hi Mark, "Born in Bethlehem of David but not of Solomon... betrayed on the cheek by a close friend with a kiss... innocent but condemned... with a rich man in his death... but rising again..." etc. is pretty specific.

And the evidence that a. this prophecy actually took place b. some Jesus-type guy fulfilled it is ? Oh and c. even if it was fulfilled, so the ancients had a future-scope ? Why should I care ?

At least now we're back to reality--the HB makes prophecies, and were they fulfilled. R-E-A-L-I-T-Y.

MD:

The three most important Bible doctrines are IMHO:

1. How can someone be saved?

2. Can someone saved lose their salvation?

3. Prophecy--if we're living in the age of Armageddon.

All this stuff is very important, #3 more so when we see Israel is a Jewish, secular nation at war with the surrounding Gentiles, precipitating WW III!