Story of Jesus Christ now proven to be a fabrication

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Story of Jesus Christ now proven to be a fabrication
At least PJ has been stifled into silence.

Look at me being all optimistic. Tongue

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Once you all begin to argue with one another, my work is done. Smile
06-11-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 02:58 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-11-2013 02:11 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Once you all begin to argue with one another, my work is done. Smile

Nope.
Unlike you fundies, no one here claims to have the "truth".
You had nothing to do with it.

Oh well, back to writing pamphlets to the drawing board.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-11-2013, 02:45 PM
(06-11-2013 02:11 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  Once you all begin to argue with one another, my work is done. Smile

Laughat You are a tool. *Anything* to claim the win eh ? When nothing you say gains any traction you have to resort to pathetic crap like this...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-11-2013, 02:50 PM
(06-11-2013 11:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2013 11:37 AM)ralphellis Wrote:  Masonry sprang from the Knights Templar. The Templars went underground after their destruction by Philip the Fair on Friday 13th 1307. That is why Friday 13th is still considered to be an unlucky day, even to this day.

Baloney. This superstition is rather recent.

Err, Masonry is not a belief or a religion, so it cannot be a superstition. It is a gentleman's club that used to hold gnostic secrets - dangerous secrets that could get you burned at the stake by the Catholic Church. Hence the secret grips, tokens and other recognition systems.

Shall I give you one of those secrets?

One of the big secrets of Masony.

Something so terrible, that mentioning it would cost you your life…

Ok, here goes.

Brace yourself.

This is, after all, a fundamental secret, known only to a select few.

Only the initiated will ever know this - and only in the safety of lodge.

With an armed guard outside, to protect us, and to protect this dire secret.

Ok, no more waiting.

Here it is….

*** The Earth orbits around the Sun ***

There, I said it now.

May all fellow brothers forgive me for giving away one of the central secrets of Masonry.

Seriously now - do you now see the function of Masonry? Do you see the value of Masonry? Do you understand the relationship between the Invisible College and the Royal Society? Do you know how modern technology evolved, and what your wealth and quality of life is based upon?

Ralph
06-11-2013, 02:55 PM
You don't seem to noticed what was bolded - your explanation for the Friday the 13th superstition.
That is what is absurd. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2013, 03:05 PM
(06-11-2013 01:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  I suggest that as dry and horrible as the case may be, you continue to seek acceptance from the establishment, perhaps by submitting papers to journals, perhaps by convincing someone in academia that you are indeed, not a crank. Because until that time accepting your work as truth is problematic for me and I suspect, many others. How are we to tell if it is genuine, if the experts do not verify it ?

Its never going to happen, is it? Unless there is a maverick academic out there, willing to risk his or her reputation and career.

The only option is to appeal over the heads of academia, to the informed general public who can digest this kind of research. Luckily the thesis is very simple, even if the proof is complex, and so it can and does appeal to a wide range of open-minded people. In fact, the only people who hate this theory are Catholic Christians and Historical Academics - because both feel threatened by it.

I would equate this looming battle with the new theory that stomach ulcers were caused by helicobacter pylori, rather than stress. This doctor's wife reported a conversation on a bus: "They were talking about this terrible person that they imported from Australia to speak," "You know: 'How could they put such rubbish in the conference?' "

http://www.slate.com/content/slate/blogs...right.html

Well that 'rubbish' eventually won a nobel prize. And although I am not looking for prizes, this thesis will similarly gain acceptance and recognition, with time. Just look how many other authors have jumped upon my "gospels in the AD 60s" theory, since I first wrote about it back in '97.

Ralph
06-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Right, so *until* your theory *is* mainstream Imma do the conservative thing and not touch it with a barge pole Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-11-2013, 03:23 PM
(06-11-2013 02:55 PM)Chas Wrote:  You don't seem to noticed what was bolded - your explanation for the Friday the 13th superstition.
That is what is absurd. Drinking Beverage

Is it?

Critics also said that the linguistic link between the San Greal (Holy Grail) and the Sang Real (Royal Blood) was another contrived modern invention. But I found a reference to the same wordplay in the Vulgate Cycle, dating from the 14th century.

Still working on the history of Friday 13th. But it makes sense, because it is central to all the Templar Knight sects of Masonry, and so the date was hardly 'obscure' as some critics claim.

Templar ritual for the Battle of Roslin (Rosslyn).

[Image: 1537cb6.jpg]
06-11-2013, 03:30 PM
(06-11-2013 03:17 PM)morondog Wrote:  Right, so *until* your theory *is* mainstream Imma do the conservative thing and not touch it with a barge pole Wink

Sure, no problem.

But you would have been one of those patients back in 1986 who died of peritonitis caused by a peptic ulcer, because you would not believe Barry Marshall's theory that an ulcer was caused by helicobacter pylori. Weeping

Your choice. No