Story of Noah, rebutal on youtube

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Story of Noah, rebutal on youtube
I tried to put this in TTA media but it wont let me post in there. I am too big of a hillbilly or something.
Found this on youtube. I couldn't find anywhere on here where it was talked about so thought I would post it for amusement and commentary since the poster wont let anyone comment on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUC_kVgdW9E

I don't think this guy realizes this just makes him look like a petty know nothing.

T.H.

P.S. Wish there was a way to have you watch it without his count going up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2013, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 12:31 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Story of Noah, rebutal on youtube
Complete crap. The idiot video says the Bible is true, because the Bible says so. All his "scientific" *evidences* have been refuted countless times.
Here is a better refutation than I will waste my time doing.
I would simply say, all floods have silt layers. Near Eastern archaeology has not a shred of evidence for any large scale flood, specifically one large enough to deposit a vessel from a non-sea faring culture on the top of Mt. Ararat. Many archaeological sites have been excavated to far lower than would be necessary to refute this, or find a silt layer.
Then there's the genetics. If this PPSimmons were in prison unjustly, he would use DNA to get out. HE is a hypocrite and a coward for not allowing comments on the posting. What is he afraid of ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post