Story of the Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Story of the Year

All we need is a reason, to stop being greedy and figure out wtf we are doing with this world. I wouldn't be surprised if we go extinct relatively soon. I tend to get obsessed with songs, like overly obsessed... I have listened to this one around 13 times in a row now, and still going. When I find a song that hits home for me I can listen to it practically non-stop for a couple days. Anyone else do this?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
11-02-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: Story of the Year
Wicked song! I also love "Until the Day I Die" from SOTY. And yes, I very easily do that. I try not to "over-listen" a song because I don't ever want to get tired of listening to it but if its a great tune, it is, indeed, hard to resist!

Regards,
Lucius

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
14-02-2013, 10:29 PM
(11-02-2013 04:42 PM)Lucius Wrote:  Wicked song! I also love "Until the Day I Die" from SOTY. And yes, I very easily do that. I try not to "over-listen" a song because I don't ever want to get tired of listening to it but if its a great tune, it is, indeed, hard to resist!
Just listened to that one, can't say I like it. I typically don't restrain myself when I want to listen to a song over and over, haha. Still listening to this one a lot Yes

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

15-02-2013, 09:15 AM
I do that quite often, yes.

This is my latest:

I love the Epic Score albums. Most songs are pretty decent, but then I come across one that's really, really good and I can't stop listening to it. In the car; when I'm working out; when I'm just sitting at the computer; any time I have music on.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user