Strange Dream with Cutting Curtains

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Strange Dream with Cutting Curtains
First off, I don't believe in the "hocus pocus" of dream meanings but I do believe that stuff from our sub-conscious can come out in dreams; things we are worried about, problems we are trying to solve, etc.

I had one of those dreams last night. Most of it was just normal dreaming but one part jumped out at me.

I was with a group of people from my past I hadn't seen in a long time. We were outside. Suddenly, we were all standing in a room and it was very dark. I remember feeling uneasy, then scared when I began to hear noises and see monsters.

Then I heard someone tell me it was very simple to make it all go away. That is when I realized the dark room was only darkened by thin sets of black curtains which I began to cut down with scissors.

This in turn let in the light and then everything was fine.

Just wanting to get some opinions on this. Lately I have been struggling with the acceptance of some life changes. I've been reading a book lately that basically said the difference between a better life or the one you are stuck with could be as simple as making a decision. That's what my dream reminded me of so maybe it's just me trying to work out this concept in my dream?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Strange Dream with Cutting Curtains - kpax - 26-01-2013 06:22 AM