Strange Friends

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Strange Friends
So, sitting int he library with my two gay friends, well Gay and Pansexual. Allen, the gay friend, wanted to try and feel for my heart beat as a joke. He placed his fingers on my chest and said, "I do this so not to see I am groping you."

Personally, I don't really care, they are my friends and I trust them. I told them I just didn't care if it looked like that or if he did touch my breast. It's whatever.

My other friend, David, was like "Can I touch it?" he asked, joking mostly. I shrugged as he placed his hand there. Honestly, it wasn't uncomfortable. I never understood the stigma that every time a man touches you there he wants to rape you.

These two are my best friends, and I know they'd never hurt me in any way. But yet, many find it weird that I just didn't care. Why is that? I have a friend who often gets hugged by people whose head does go between the breasts, and she doesn't care.

I'll admit it was odd, but it didn't turn me on or anything, just a hand on me. Yet, im conflicted by the whole "American Standered" that allowing someone to touch your boob is bad, even if you know they don't mean anything by it.

And yes, he touched both, he's OCD so yeah. Personally I think he's flirting a bit, but he also knows it cant' work out as I'm a Lesbian.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Strange Friends
(02-11-2017 07:08 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  These two are my best friends, and I know they'd never hurt me in any way. But yet, many find it weird that I just didn't care.

"Many" will have very restrictive mores for what is and is appropriate, but they will be generalizing. They are not experts on your intuitions about individuals, so trust yourself!

02-11-2017, 07:18 PM
(02-11-2017 07:16 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 07:08 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  These two are my best friends, and I know they'd never hurt me in any way. But yet, many find it weird that I just didn't care.

"Many" will have very restrictive mores for what is and is appropriate, but they will be generalizing. They are not experts on your intuitions about individuals, so trust yourself!

Guess with how much in America it's hammered into you it's 'bad', you get comflicted with your own thoughts and the brainwashing. Make sense?

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
02-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Strange Friends
I have a female friend who loves men's nipples. She really liked mine for some reason and would ask me if she could play with them.

One of my best friends ever is a lesbian. She gropes me more than girlfriends have. But we have a strange relationship anyway.

Nah, don't much care. It's actually entertaining.
03-11-2017, 02:04 AM
The important point is always consent. You were OK with it, so you gave your consent. What's innocent with a certain group of people is an entirely different thing if the same thing happens out of the blue with total strangers. Even worse, as is the case with many of these incidents, if the one doing it holds a certain position of power. Either in general or, worse, over the person he's doing it to.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like abaris's post
03-11-2017, 02:59 AM
Another factor is the individual variable. Some people are more tactile than others.

I get touched all the time (taxi drivers touching my hair etc.) and some of the girls think it's funny to grab my crotch when I'm not expecting it. It's not sexual.

Like Clockwork, I have a nipple-tweaking friend. She finds great hilarity in that.

I have noticed though that some of them get turned on when stroking my bum.

Oddly, it's the right cheek that seems to inspire arousal but not the left.

I wonder why.

Consider

Big Grin

03-11-2017, 09:57 AM
I have a few gay friends. If they touched my breast it would be as sexual as me touching the coffee table. It would be a neutral experience for both of us.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-11-2017, 10:09 AM
I think a lot is about the idea that everything is being sexualized. And while fighting against sexualizing things, society is getting so restrictive that the exact opposite happens.
Dunno if that made sense outside my head, but inside my head it made sense.

Anyway I am thinking of something similar. In your situation it just seemed like a curiosity and nothing else really.
So for example if I have a scar and it is interesting to somebody so they want to touch it, then go ahead and touch the scar. I feel it is on that same level.

And what comes to my mind, as I think about what you said, if I decide at some point, to get a phalloplasty. If a very close friend is interested/curios in what it looks like or feels like, I am cool with them touching. It's not sexual either, it is healthy curiosity and I am cool with that. But just to be clear, only very close friends of course. I would not give that access to everybody of course.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
03-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Breasts are fun to touch.
03-11-2017, 06:22 PM
(03-11-2017 02:59 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Oddly, it's the right cheek that seems to inspire arousal but not the left.

I think Jesus had some advice that might help.