Strange Noises 2012

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2012, 10:56 AM
RE: Strange Noises 2012
Wow, the sounds were recorded also in my country! Now I am rather sure that this is real. Nobody would bother to fake anything in such a backwater as my homeland. Here people do all scams publically, immunity and bribes protect them.

The expert from our Academy of Sciences says, that the sounds are definitely not litospheric, because they're high frequency, several kHz.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2012, 11:19 AM
It's like people are confused if it is from the sky or from the ground. Experts say not the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgcZ_bii1PA

This one was interesting, with all the twitter talk! Ha ha.

I don't know very much about the poles switching and thought maybe it is something to do with this, if it is actually being heard. Will have to read up a bit more.
22-01-2012, 01:36 PM
It's a Big Log...

My love is in league with the freeway, and the coming of the night time... Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Great album!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-01-2012, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2012 01:55 PM by Chas.)
(22-01-2012 10:56 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Wow, the sounds were recorded also in my country! Now I am rather sure that this is real. Nobody would bother to fake anything in such a backwater as my homeland. Here people do all scams publically, immunity and bribes protect them.

The expert from our Academy of Sciences says, that the sounds are definitely not litospheric, because they're high frequency, several kHz.

Do you really think that these YouTube videos are real?
Do you really think that one was recorded in your country just because someone said so?
The expert from your Academy of Sciences is Ing. Josef HORÁLEK CSc. - not MD. AND he said:
"Sounds do not have a physical cause in the inner Earth, weak earthquakes are accompanied by deep tones,
but in my opinion it is the human imagination and the pursuit of sensation," he concluded, smiling interview.

We should always be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains fall out.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
22-01-2012, 01:53 PM
(22-01-2012 01:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 10:56 AM)Luminon Wrote:  Wow, the sounds were recorded also in my country! Now I am rather sure that this is real. Nobody would bother to fake anything in such a backwater as my homeland. Here people do all scams publically, immunity and bribes protect them.

Do you really think that one was recorded in your country just because someone said so?
The 'expert' from your Academy of Sciences is Ing. Josef HORÁLEK CSc. - not MD.

We should always be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains fall out.

I can't presume to know the poster's thoughts, but I was under the impression this was satire. Cool

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-01-2012, 02:00 PM
(22-01-2012 01:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I can't presume to know the poster's thoughts, but I was under the impression this was satire. Cool

Given his posting history, I can't see why you would think this would be satirical.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
22-01-2012, 02:12 PM
(22-01-2012 02:00 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-01-2012 01:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Given his posting history, I can't see why you would think this would be satirical.

Blammo! Angel

Don't put yer head up with Chas around...

22-01-2012, 02:18 PM
People never stay all the way until the interview has concluded. You people with your smirky empirical scientific jargon! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-01-2012, 02:21 PM
(22-01-2012 02:18 PM)kim Wrote:  People never stay all the way until the interview has concluded. You people with your smirky empirical scientific jargon! Dodgy

But we love you! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post