Strange alien document

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-06-2014, 09:31 AM
RE: Strange alien document
Americans are banned from the moon because they played golf rudely.
Seem legit.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2014, 05:28 PM
There is really nothing strange or alien about this work of fictional crap. The moon footage was produced by a film editing studio in south america. You can google moon ruins hoax and read all about it. Also any structures built on the moon would remain in pristine condition for an extremely long amount of time. The moon has no environment that would cause a structure to break down.

As far as building some kind of nazi military base on the moon, think about this analogy. I store my lawn mower at a secret base at the south pole instead of my garage. If I make a youtube video of me in winter pulling a lawnmower out of a shed will you believe me then ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
29-06-2014, 05:48 PM
[Image: humans-ancient-aliens-guy.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
29-06-2014, 05:52 PM
I can debunk this.

Aliens are too smart. If they ever watched a human show like supernatural or true blood they would realize that the invasion is useless and that they would die from shear stupidity.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube