Strange/epic dream I had

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Strange/epic dream I had
Basically started off like a recurring dream I've been having for at least 2 years. I'm in a fox hole, either in a modern war or in world war two, modern war, looked like France, for this dream anyway. And my rifle is jammed and I can't get it working.

Usually this dream ends with me still in the fox hole trying to fix my rifle, but this time I unjammed the rifle and got back to fighting.

Not sure much of what happened between this and the main event of the dream, but I know it ended up me and some guy in a trench and we were out of ammo, but couldn't be taken alive, so we both stood up and stood in firing position and were quickly shot. I fell down on my back with a bullet to the head, watching the world fade in like a split second into black.

Then came the strange/epic part. My vision started coming back and I could hear a voice speaking, though couldn't really hear it. After a while I called back "who are you?" and the voice said "I'm God, who else?" and I was like "Haha, funny I never thought you existed" then the my vision cleared enough to realize I was in a bed looking up at a computer screen, which then said "Of course I exist, you bought me in the year 88176, I think you need to rest a little" (ya xD)
Then I sort of hazed in and realized that I had a load of memories flooding back and I knew where I was, remembered the building I was in, looked outside and recognized the purple sky and yellow plants and the ground with no grass and all the weird things around.

The next thing I went around the house which was very rustic, but had some quite technologically advanced stuff, went back to "God" and opened a log called "Life of Earth version 2.4 - Log 5"

Then I woke up.

I thought I'd write this all down before I forgot, and post it here because I'm and attention whore Big Grin

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2010, 06:21 PM
RE: Strange/epic dream I had
Haha awesome Smile
15-12-2010, 08:56 PM

My "spiritual" side is telling me you've had a vision of the future. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Cetaceaphile,

You do realize that you are our resident crazy person don't you? Either that or.....hmmmmm

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
15-12-2010, 09:39 PM
I believe there is a technique in psychology known as "lucid dreaming".In that state you are aware of the dream and can understand it better.
Speak to a psychiatrist, maybe they can teach you.
You may be able to better analyze your dream and bring us more juicy details. Smile
15-12-2010, 10:08 PM
(15-12-2010 08:59 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Cetaceaphile,

You do realize that you are our resident crazy person don't you? Either that or.....hmmmmm

*stops making out with a dolphin and drinks some fine fine coconut* Lies, all of it Cool *puts on a cowboy hat and plays Wayrapa on panpipes*#

No seriously. This is what I do. lol.

(15-12-2010 09:39 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  I believe there is a technique in psychology known as "lucid dreaming".In that state you are aware of the dream and can understand it better.
Speak to a psychiatrist, maybe they can teach you.
You may be able to better analyze your dream and bring us more juicy details. Smile

Ya I did some of that stuff for a while. Actually how I started getting vivid dreams and possibly what started off my foxhole dreams... But ya, had a couple of lucid dreams, then got bored with the training xD
May try it again. I usually have the same dream more than once, would be cool to see some in detail aye xD

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Read anything by Freud ?
Dreams can sometime indicate something in your subconscious, or for me , if i play a videogame more than 20 hours i dream myself playing the game Big Grin
15-12-2010, 10:24 PM
Ever dreamt yourself being inside the game?

I get that if I play Total War games for too long :3

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-12-2010, 10:33 PM
I think I dreamt myself in Alien vs. Predator.
When I died it felt cold and I woke up.
15-12-2010, 10:37 PM
I always go numb when I die in dreams :O

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.