Strange legal case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: Strange legal case
(07-04-2017 03:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  *just realizes he has stumbled into a discussion about guns with the yank portion of TTA*

*starts backing up slowly towards the door* Tongue

You're gonna have to back up pretty far, there are a lot and I mean a lot of those type of threads here.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2017, 03:52 AM
(07-04-2017 03:04 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  *just realizes he has stumbled into a discussion about guns with the yank portion of TTA*

Yup I do that most of the time now, nothing makes the Americans more angry than a gun debate, you can call them cunts, assholes insult their politics and they will mostly laugh with you sometimes even agree with you, but mention guns and you will find yourself in deep angry doo doo. I now avoid saying anything too controversial regarding firearms, basically its not worth upsetting good friends and acquaintances.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-04-2017, 04:01 AM
(07-04-2017 03:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

Yup I do that most of the time now, nothing makes the Americans more angry than a gun debate, you can call them cunts, assholes insult their politics and they will mostly laugh with you sometimes even agree with you, but mention guns and you will find yourself in deep angry doo doo. I now avoid saying anything too controversial regarding firearms, basically its not worth upsetting good friends and acquaintances.

If they are good enough friends, they can debate you without it turning into a fight. They also probably shouldn't be on a public forum with people who see things differently if they can't handle criticism. (Remember when we went head on with each other?)

Also nothing makes this American angry more than people who do not like pizza. Angry

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
07-04-2017, 04:25 AM
(07-04-2017 04:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also nothing makes this American angry more than people who do not like pizza. Angry

Salami and mushrooms? Drooling
Paprika (bell pepper, as i have learned) is an option too.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
07-04-2017, 04:27 AM
(07-04-2017 04:25 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 04:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Also nothing makes this American angry more than people who do not like pizza. Angry

Yes!

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
07-04-2017, 04:35 AM
(07-04-2017 04:25 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  

I do like mushrooms, but I've never tried salami on a pizza before.

Ah well, it's a meat, so it can't be bad. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-04-2017, 04:45 AM
[Image: IMG_1887_1315421250.jpg]
[Image: pizza-speciale-mit-thunfisch-zwiebeln-ch...rezept.jpg]

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
07-04-2017, 05:05 AM
(07-04-2017 04:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 03:52 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Yup I do that most of the time now, nothing makes the Americans more angry than a gun debate, you can call them cunts, assholes insult their politics and they will mostly laugh with you sometimes even agree with you, but mention guns and you will find yourself in deep angry doo doo. I now avoid saying anything too controversial regarding firearms, basically its not worth upsetting good friends and acquaintances.

If they are good enough friends, they can debate you without it turning into a fight. They also probably shouldn't be on a public forum with people who see things differently if they can't handle criticism. (Remember when we went head on with each other?)

Also nothing makes this American angry more than people who do not like pizza. Angry
That is true we disagreed but as I remember it all turned out quite amicably in the end, and yes people who don't like pizza should be ashamed of themselvesBig Grin
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
07-04-2017, 05:35 AM
(07-04-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 04:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  If they are good enough friends, they can debate you without it turning into a fight. They also probably shouldn't be on a public forum with people who see things differently if they can't handle criticism. (Remember when we went head on with each other?)

That is true we disagreed but as I remember it all turned out quite amicably in the end, and yes people who don't like pizza should be ashamed of themselvesBig Grin

They should be dis-fellowshipped, cast out into the darkness, shunned, and vilified. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-04-2017, 05:38 AM
(07-04-2017 05:35 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-04-2017 05:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That is true we disagreed but as I remember it all turned out quite amicably in the end, and yes people who don't like pizza should be ashamed of themselvesBig Grin

They should be dis-fellowshipped, cast out into the darkness, shunned, and vilified. Angry

[Image: tenor.gif]

Shun the non-believer! Shun! Shuuuuunnnnnnn!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post