Strange morning. A visit from the local cat and two JW's! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Strange morning. A visit from the local cat and two JW's! :)
(05-04-2016 09:40 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The JWs stopped knocking on my door when I started answering in my underwear. I suggest this to everyone how has problems getting taps on the door too often.

That was the first time. Xians came a few years ago but I scared them off. Word must've gotten out as no xian has ever returned. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2016, 09:44 PM
(05-04-2016 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 09:40 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  The JWs stopped knocking on my door when I started answering in my underwear. I suggest this to everyone how has problems getting taps on the door too often.

That was the first time. Xians came a few years ago but I scared them off. Word must've gotten out as no xian has ever returned. Big Grin

It's a well-known fact that they are afraid of penises. Even more-so if it's their own. God might smite them for it or something, who the hell knows? Use this information to your advantage! Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-04-2016, 09:47 PM
(05-04-2016 09:44 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 09:42 PM)Banjo Wrote:  That was the first time. Xians came a few years ago but I scared them off. Word must've gotten out as no xian has ever returned. Big Grin

It's a well-known fact that they are afraid of penises. Even more-so if it's their own. God might smite them for it or something, who the hell knows? Use this information to your advantage! Big Grin

Will do! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
05-04-2016, 10:24 PM
The cat is cute.

Too bad the JWs didn't show up at the same time you were setting that spider free. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-04-2016, 10:40 PM
(05-04-2016 10:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The cat is cute.

Too bad the JWs didn't show up at the same time you were setting that spider free. Tongue

Very true. Big Grin

Banjo.
06-04-2016, 12:13 AM
At 4.00 pm I heard a knock on my wire door. Very faint. It happened again accompanied by a "meow". I open the door and lo and behold my little friend has returned. No cat has ever knocked on my door before. He is still here and seems content to just have some company.

[Image: e0649f9d-8d43-4f16-bc3d-d1a56b00b457_zps3iy65szl.jpg]

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-04-2016, 12:30 AM
(06-04-2016 12:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  At 4.00 pm I heard a knock on my wire door. Very faint. It happened again accompanied by a "meow". I open the door and lo and behold my little friend has returned. No cat has ever knocked on my door before. He is still here and seems content to just have some company.

Now make him a drummer. Start with cymbals. If he comes back after that he's a keeper.

I hope you survive the allergic reaction. (If my memory isn't pulling my leg.)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-04-2016, 12:43 AM
(06-04-2016 12:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  At 4.00 pm I heard a knock on my wire door. Very faint. It happened again accompanied by a "meow". I open the door and lo and behold my little friend has returned. No cat has ever knocked on my door before. He is still here and seems content to just have some company.

Now make him a drummer. Start with cymbals. If he comes back after that he's a keeper.

No your memory is fine. He's still here. I had to go to the chemist, let him out and he was waiting for my return. He came back in, stayed a while, and just left. (while writing this reply)

Weird. I wonder if he'll come back?

Banjo.
06-04-2016, 12:46 AM
(06-04-2016 12:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:30 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Now make him a drummer. Start with cymbals. If he comes back after that he's a keeper.

No your memory is fine. He's still here. I had to go to the chemist, let him out and he was waiting for my return. He came back in, stayed a while, and just left. (while writing this reply)

Just remember to give him some water rather than milk the next time he comes around. I'm sure he'll be back. Right now I think he is testing you to see if you'll be a good pet.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-04-2016, 12:51 AM
(06-04-2016 12:46 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  No your memory is fine. He's still here. I had to go to the chemist, let him out and he was waiting for my return. He came back in, stayed a while, and just left. (while writing this reply)

Just remember to give him some water rather than milk the next time he comes around. I'm sure he'll be back. Right now I think he is testing you to see if you'll be a good pet.

More than likely. I wonder if I'll awake sneezing tonight?

Banjo.