Strange morning. A visit from the local cat and two JW's! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2016, 12:54 AM
RE: Strange morning. A visit from the local cat and two JW's! :)
(06-04-2016 12:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:46 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Just remember to give him some water rather than milk the next time he comes around. I'm sure he'll be back. Right now I think he is testing you to see if you'll be a good pet.

More than likely. I wonder if I'll awake sneezing tonight?

If you do. Then sleep with one eye open for the rest of the night, he might be there to kill you, if you failed the pet test.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-04-2016, 02:22 AM
(06-04-2016 12:54 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  More than likely. I wonder if I'll awake sneezing tonight?

If you do. Then sleep with one eye open for the rest of the night, he might be there to kill you, if you failed the pet test.

Now I'm wearing headphones so won't hear his little knock if he returns. Perhaps in the morning. We shall see. He's probably seen enough of me. Most visitors never return. Consider

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-04-2016, 02:33 AM
(06-04-2016 02:22 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(06-04-2016 12:54 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  If you do. Then sleep with one eye open for the rest of the night, he might be there to kill you, if you failed the pet test.

Now I'm wearing headphones so won't hear his little knock if he returns. Perhaps in the morning. We shall see. He's probably seen enough of me. Most visitors never return. Consider

(^_^)
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
06-04-2016, 02:54 AM
Now I have Thai food being delivered so headphones are off. Or in the old Aussie vernacular, as my dad would say, "orff".

Bloody hot day today. I think the cat just wanted out of the heat. 34.2 C in Sydney during April??? That's 93.56 F for the foreigners. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-04-2016, 10:53 AM
As for jovies, one of my neighbors was having sex with his gf when some showed up at his door. He wrenched the door open, and asked "What?!?", with a raging hard on. They never came back, either.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post