Strangely nostalgic songs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 06:59 PM
It may have been only a few years ago, but I find it nostalgic nonetheless. I still had cable, my parents were still together, I lived in a different house, went to a different school, had a backyard and a trampoline, and felt what seems like a billion times less precocious. I remember that it was on Presidents Day, since there was a marathon on Cartoon Network called the Pikachusidents Day marathon. Whenever I think back to those times, I remember this song, and sometimes a single tear will come to my eye.

If you wish, you may share a strangely nostalgic song with the forum as I have. There is no limit to the ones you may post.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2013, 07:12 PM
RE: Strangely nostalgic songs
I despise anime. Tongue

Third Eye Blind's self-titled album has always been my favorite nostalgic music. The first time I heard it I was in Washington with my dad, one of the very rare times I spent any time with him after my parents divorced when I was 3. I don't think I would really like it that much if I didn't bring me back every single time.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
02-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Hmmm, a number of choices, but to pick one....

[Image: 33xy6me.jpg]
16-10-2013, 05:10 PM
Just like the Diamond and Pearl Anime, the music from the games have a similar effect on me. Pokemon Platinum Version was the first Pokemon game I ever played, and I lost it. Here:

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
18-10-2013, 07:36 AM
I used to play World of Warcraft a couple of years ago so everytime I hear an old background music track I get a nearly sad nostalgic feeling because my life was much easier back then. And Moonlight Shadow but I really dont know why Smile
18-10-2013, 07:55 AM
"Girls on Film" though at the time more visual than audible .

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".