Strangest Dream Ever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Strangest Dream Ever
I had this when I was about ten or eleven. Yet I can remember it in vivid detail. IDK if I told this before, sorry if I have.

I was in a church, the old church my dad took me too that was run by good friends. A very fire and brimstone church.

I can remember the red, fuzzy carpet in the low light, everyone around me muttering out prays I had heard over and over again. I was taller, about the age of 12 or 13. And I knew it was the 'End Times' as foretold in the bible. The church was locked up form the inside. Everyone had gathered in the church, it was like a scene from a movie. I was staring at my face that had this wide eyed look as I gazed around.

Something about everything felt wrong, I ignored it for a moment, then something hit me. Told me to open the doors. I remember screaming nothing was wrong, people stopped praying, trying to tell me to not open the doors. Their faces near to horrifying as as I ran to the doors.

I remember flinging them out, and a warm breeze hit me. I expected for a moment to see what was told, red skies, broken roads, and fire everywhere.

Instead it was like spring, the skies were bright blue with fluffy clouds in the wind. The wind blew on the green trees, making the leaves rustle like soft whispers. The birds chirped lightly, flying past the top of the tin roof over the small porch where plastic white chairs sat. Cars of the people inside where parked, a black truck to the left with something white beside it I think (Side vision was blurry but something was there.) and a gray car to the right with nothing beside it. I was watching my body standing in the sunlight from the darkness of my shadow, then I was in my body looking at the bright sky and clean road across the gravel parking lot.

I turned around back to the church, looking at myself again turning to look inside. And through my eyes I saw nothing but a broken area. The once bright red rugs not covered in a fine layer of dust making the worn and gray almost. The church benches were torn, springs coming out of them, the wood chipped and falling apart. The podium of the preacher was the same way, and the holy water was still there, only covered in a small layer of dust I believe it was also tipped over but still closed (Not sure as I was only looking ahead and it was in my side vision.) Basically it looked like no one had been in there for a long time. No one was there from the start of the dream, it's like their voices faded when I opened the doors.

Then, watching myself turn back and staring at my back, I watched myself tak ea step forward and following myself, the world seemed to open up and flashed what,
as the white engulfed me, it was almost warm. (Like in games when you enter and area your screen my flash white or something.)

Then I woke up.

I can seemed to remember this dream like that, a few small details missing out, I think there were other cars, but I remember a black truck and something gray like a car I think to my right. But still, it was so strange.
I'm not one for dreams that mean anything other worldly or anything, but it was still odd.

Just thought I'd share.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: Strangest Dream Ever
Cool, thanks for sharing Ruby

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply