Street Talent.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Street Talent.
Awesome....

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
25-05-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Street Talent.
You know... there's part of the mind that is working overtime just to do any one of these things. Just imagine what it takes to get to the level of expertise these people have achieved!

Bowing SpoonMan is a percussive genius! Bowing

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
25-05-2013, 01:25 PM
I thought there were going to be scantily clad women walking on street corners. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-05-2013, 01:39 PM
(25-05-2013 01:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I thought there were going to be scantily clad women walking on street corners. Dodgy

The enlightenment one finds on a mountaintop, is what one has brought with them. I have no idea what that has to do with scantily clad women on street corners but there must be something to it. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-05-2013, 01:52 PM
(25-05-2013 01:39 PM)kim Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 01:25 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I thought there were going to be scantily clad women walking on street corners. Dodgy

The enlightenment one finds on a mountaintop, is what one has brought with them. I have no idea what that has to do with scantily clad women on street corners but there must be something to it. Shy

Are you on the pot? Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Don't I wish. Angel

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-05-2013, 01:32 PM

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
29-05-2013, 07:16 PM

Playing for Change does some great compilations

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce