Strip Mall Churches

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: Strip Mall Churches
(05-01-2014 10:53 AM)Anjele Wrote:  They have stores here in the strip malls called "Condoms To Go" (which is only slightly disturbing when you consider "is that for here or to go?"). I would love to find a church in one of those malls and get a photo of that.

Confusing.

I wouldn't know if I was coming or going!

Dodgy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
06-01-2014, 10:00 AM
(05-01-2014 11:27 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 10:50 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Just one question. What is a 'meatspace'? That's the bit that confused me. It sounds like a gay brothel.

meatspace is the world outside of the internet.

Did you say meatbag? Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-01-2014, 10:06 AM
(06-01-2014 10:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 11:27 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  meatspace is the world outside of the internet.

Did you say meatbag? Consider

That might be the best character ever.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Maybe church-drive-through s are next?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
06-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Why did I read that as "Strip Mall Searches"? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM
(04-01-2014 07:42 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I think I rather have them there then next to schools.

There's a church that rents out our local high school on Sunday's. I'm mixed, while the school doesn't support them in anyway and it's revenue for the school..The idea just bugs the crap out of me.

The school did get rather upset when church members were handing out flyers to kids after school, but they didn't do it on school property (across the street) so there wasn't much to be done about it.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-01-2014, 10:53 AM
(06-01-2014 10:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Why did I read that as "Strip Mall Searches"? Consider

Because you're old and need to get eyes checked again? ConsiderTongue

06-01-2014, 10:57 AM
(06-01-2014 10:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 07:42 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I think I rather have them there then next to schools.

There's a church that rents out our local high school on Sunday's. I'm mixed, while the school doesn't support them in anyway and it's revenue for the school..The idea just bugs the crap out of me.

The school did get rather upset when church members were handing out flyers to kids after school, but they didn't do it on school property (across the street) so there wasn't much to be done about it.

At least people from school got upset about it. Imagine they supported it.Sadcryface

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
06-01-2014, 11:03 AM
(06-01-2014 10:57 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 10:52 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There's a church that rents out our local high school on Sunday's. I'm mixed, while the school doesn't support them in anyway and it's revenue for the school..The idea just bugs the crap out of me.

At least people from school got upset about it. Imagine they supported it.Sadcryface

There are 4 churches within a mile of my home, not counting the one at the high school. Couple of them are really big (I gather from the size of their parking lots). Within two miles we have 6 or 8...

Two bars and both don't stay open passed midnight. Our area sucks. Clearly we're lacking in the alcohol department...

06-01-2014, 11:13 AM
(06-01-2014 11:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 10:57 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  At least people from school got upset about it. Imagine they supported it.Sadcryface

There are 4 churches within a mile of my home, not counting the one at the high school. Couple of them are really big (I gather from the size of their parking lots). Within two miles we have 6 or 8...

Two bars and both don't stay open passed midnight. Our area sucks. Clearly we're lacking in the alcohol department...

Ohmy That's a lot of churches.

I guess I'm lucky, there isn't a single one within a mile of my home, one within two miles.
On the other hand within a mile of my home there is a river with clubs and bars on the bank that work until 2-3 at night. Banana_zorro

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's