Strzok hearing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2018, 02:53 PM
Strzok hearing
https://www.clickondetroit.com/live/live...e-us-house

This is the most contentious hearing In the US that I have ever witnessed.

You can see it live with the link above - it's still ongoing.

It is extremely interesting. The dems are pulling no punches, they are openly accusing trump of everything we all know he is doing and wants to do. Repubs are tone deaf.

The whole thing is a kangaroo court. I don't blame Strzok's girlfriend for not showing up.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
12-07-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Strzok hearing
My husband was watching part of it. It's infuriating. Strzok really gave that idiot, Gowdy, a piece of his mind. There was some applause afterwards.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-07-2018, 04:47 PM
(12-07-2018 04:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband was watching part of it. It's infuriating. Strzok really gave that idiot, Gowdy, a piece of his mind. There was some applause afterwards.

Don't get me started on Gowdy. I have no words fit for consumption.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
12-07-2018, 04:52 PM
(12-07-2018 04:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 04:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My husband was watching part of it. It's infuriating. Strzok really gave that idiot, Gowdy, a piece of his mind. There was some applause afterwards.

Don't get me started on Gowdy. I have no words fit for consumption.

I very seldom cursed until after Orangefuckface was elected. Now I curse almost hourly. Gowdy is a bastard.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-07-2018, 05:22 PM
I have been watching all afternoon long. There are some GOP representatives that need a good bitch slapping. Lying, character assassination and grandstanding.

“It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullshit requires no such conviction.”
― Harry G. Frankfurt, On Bullshit

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 4 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
12-07-2018, 05:27 PM
(12-07-2018 04:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 04:47 PM)Dom Wrote:  Don't get me started on Gowdy. I have no words fit for consumption.

I very seldom cursed until after Orangefuckface was elected. Now I curse almost hourly. Gowdy is a bastard.

You've gotten very good at it though.
Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-07-2018, 05:31 PM
(12-07-2018 04:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... Gowdy is a bastard.

I'd never heard of this bloke Gowdy but according to a bit about him from the Billy Fucking Graham site...

Quote:Although he [Gowdy] had received Christ as his Saviour as a young boy, God seemed far away. After fishing one afternoon—and catching nothing—he turned on a black-and-white television set in the den, figuring he would watch sports.

Instead, he landed on a channel with Billy Graham preaching. He was cut to the heart and fell to his knees.    Angel

"I’m lost," he cried out to God. "You’ve got to help me. Please give me a sense of purpose and direction".

Apparently, it was a "divinely inspired turning point, re-igniting his relationship with the Lord and infusing him with vision".

Maybe he's still getting his "vision" from a black-and-white television LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
12-07-2018, 06:00 PM
(12-07-2018 05:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 04:52 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ... Gowdy is a bastard.

I'd never heard of this bloke Gowdy but according to a bit about him from the Billy Fucking Graham site...

Quote:Although he [Gowdy] had received Christ as his Saviour as a young boy, God seemed far away. After fishing one afternoon—and catching nothing—he turned on a black-and-white television set in the den, figuring he would watch sports.

Instead, he landed on a channel with Billy Graham preaching. He was cut to the heart and fell to his knees.    Angel

"I’m lost," he cried out to God. "You’ve got to help me. Please give me a sense of purpose and direction".

Apparently, it was a "divinely inspired turning point, re-igniting his relationship with the Lord and infusing him with vision".

I think he was just pissed about not catching any fish.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-07-2018, 06:13 PM
(12-07-2018 06:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-07-2018 05:31 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I'd never heard of this bloke Gowdy but according to a bit about him from the Billy Fucking Graham site...

I think he was just pissed about not catching any fish.

And now he's not happy, and leaving congress.
Still doesn't know what he wants to do when he grows up.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein It is objectively immoral to kill innocent babies. Please stick to the guilty babies.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Not sure what the endgame of it all is...a lot of grandstanding from all sides. Technically if S just sticks to his story, that these things were all just his political opinions and had no effect on his job, who is to say differently, or at least to prove differently? The IG criticized him but still said there was no evidence his personal political opinion affected his work performance. In what little I saw, he almost comes out sympathetically, especially the part where the one guy goes after him for lying to his wife while having an affair and he's like, yeah, I hurt someone in my family, but you're an asshole for throwing that in my face. What's the old quote from the McCarthy hearings? "Have you, sir, no sense of decency?"

[+] 7 users Like jerry mcmasters's post