Stuck in the middle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Stuck in the middle
Welcome. There are many here who went through the same....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2016, 10:30 AM
So many wonderful responses. I'll likely go grab some of the mentioned books this weekend. This is just hard, I'm the one my family would ask about religious questions.. Now even I don't have the answers because I question everything. But I'm looking forward to see other experiences.
15-03-2016, 10:49 AM
(15-03-2016 06:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome. Knowledge dispels ignorant beliefs.

Oh how I wish you were right.

Here in the UK, as of a year ago, 32% of the population still believed in god and 20% still believed in some sort of higher spiritual power even though it's 2016 and most people have access to books and the internet as a source of knowledge.

About 30% of our primary schools are chistard and teach children that god is real.

You would have thought that teachers would have known better and refused to teach that shit, but no. They continue to pour the shit down the throats of unsuspecting children.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
15-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard Jewel. This is the place for those questions to be asked.

And if any point you feel that the answers aren't enough. Ask more questions.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin