Stuck on Mobile Version

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Stuck on Mobile Version
I do most of my browsing via my mobile, but sometimes toggle back & forth between mobile and desktop version. Coupla' days ago I suddenly wasn't able to go to desktop version. I click the link, the page begins to refresh, then takes me right back to mobile version. Now I'm here on a real desk top PC and still stuck in mobile version. ???

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 06:05 PM

RE: Stuck on Mobile Version
(06-12-2012 06:02 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  I do most of my browsing via my mobile, but sometimes toggle back & forth between mobile and desktop version. Coupla' days ago I suddenly wasn't able to go to desktop version. I click the link, the page begins to refresh, then takes me right back to mobile version. Now I'm here on a real desk top PC and still stuck in mobile version. ???
Log out then log back in.
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 06:48 PM
(06-12-2012 06:05 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(06-12-2012 06:02 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  I do most of my browsing via my mobile, but sometimes toggle back & forth between mobile and desktop version. Coupla' days ago I suddenly wasn't able to go to desktop version. I click the link, the page begins to refresh, then takes me right back to mobile version. Now I'm here on a real desk top PC and still stuck in mobile version. ???
Log out then log back in.

Just tried that both on cell and desktop--still no go. Look, I'm typing this from the desktop (public computer) and it'll register this as posted from my mobile. Head trippy, lol. Now that I think of it, it seemed to have occurred close to the time that I changed a setting--I un-checkd the box for hiding my e-mail... I figured it was just coincidence.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
06-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Reboot. Drinking Beverage

Or clear your cookies. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
06-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey wait, found it! My 'Board styles' must have defaulted to the 'gomobile' setting when I was editing from my cell phone. I changed it to default setting & I am normal on the desk top now. Thanks, KC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Swapping between mobile and normal themes Moros Synackaon 8 138 29-07-2014 12:35 AM
Last Post: Ferdinand
  Poll voting on mobile Ferdinand 5 58 23-07-2014 05:23 PM
Last Post: Anjele
  [GoMobile Mod] Mobile Navigation Update Im_Ryan 11 197 04-05-2014 12:00 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  Mobile App?? groo79 4 69 08-04-2014 06:12 PM
Last Post: groo79
  Mobile Issues Im_Ryan 7 157 23-01-2014 02:12 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan
  I'm tired of mobile :( LostandInsecure 7 180 11-01-2014 03:25 PM
Last Post: LostandInsecure
  Ignore button for mobile version? natachan 9 102 20-12-2013 10:26 PM