Studies at Harvard show Monkeys are better at math then previously thought.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Studies at Harvard show Monkeys are better at math then previously thought.
A Harvard University study suggests monkeys can use symbols to perform basic math calculations.

Story With Video

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destory's a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he's destroying is the God he is worshipping. - Hubert Reeves
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
26-04-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Studies at Harvard show Monkeys are better at math then previously thought.
Those little bastards. Angry They were keeping this from us the whole time!

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
26-04-2014, 01:11 AM
(26-04-2014 12:55 AM)kim Wrote:  Those little bastards. Angry They were keeping this from us the whole time!

I know! But it's amazing how smart they really are. If that's not proof of evolution, I don't know what is haha.

"Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply a refusal to deny the obvious." - Sam Harris

"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destory's a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he's destroying is the God he is worshipping. - Hubert Reeves
26-04-2014, 01:17 AM
Gawn damnit, stop training the monkeys!

We're just speeding up our own supplanting!!

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
26-04-2014, 01:23 AM
(26-04-2014 01:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Gawn damnit, stop training the monkeys!

We're just speeding up our own supplanting!!

Who else is going to work at McDonalds when us humans won't tolerate low income jobs anymore.