Study: CTE Found In Nearly All Donated NFL Player Brains

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-07-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: Study: CTE Found In Nearly All Donated NFL Player Brains
(25-07-2017 04:24 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 11:54 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  See, you could have worked smarter instead of harder. The poontang came with the playing of sports Thumbsup

Also with the playing of guitars. Wink

Let's see . . . give up the brain, or give up the hearing to get laid . . . tough choice. Consider

Earplugs and condoms, brotha. Got me a bit of what-for. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
25-07-2017, 09:51 PM
(25-07-2017 02:35 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-07-2017 11:54 AM)Stefan Mayerschoff Wrote:  See, you could have worked smarter instead of harder. The poontang came with the playing of sports Thumbsup

Please don't tell me you bought into that fairy tale......

I suppose there was some golden opportunities for some serious homo erotic stuff with a bunch of naked guys all lathered up in the locker room shower.....

But women??????

Noooooooo. I don't think so...

In my senior year, I took the advice of a older neighborhood guy I knew that knew how to meet women. I got a job in career work experience in a fabric shop at the mall...

I knew nothing about it, but had reliable transportation and could run a cash register....

All the jocks made disparaging remarks, and routinely called me "fabric fag" ( real geniuses those jocks)

Guess who comes into a fabric shop all day???

My highlight of the job was getting laid by a 30ish old lady customer that really knew what she was doing.....

In the back room, with the "back in 20 minute" sign on the front door....

Yeah team. Rah, rah.....

Consider

Reminds me of the photo I saw somewhere, where a guy is holding a cheerleader over his head for some display, looking up (panty shot, anyone?). Caption is, "Who's a loser, now?" Or something like that.
25-07-2017, 10:43 PM
CTE provides all the evidence we need to ban boxing too. Punch drunkenness, or dementia pugilistica (DP) is a subset of CTE, and affects up to 20% of all professional boxers.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
26-07-2017, 04:03 AM
(25-07-2017 10:43 PM)SYZ Wrote:  CTE provides all the evidence we need to ban boxing too. Punch drunkenness, or dementia pugilistica (DP) is a subset of CTE, and affects up to 20% of all professional boxers.

Nah

They're consenting adults