07-05-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Study demonstrates funny men are good in bed
Stupid biased psychological biology Shy

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2015, 12:22 AM
I don't know that it's necessarily saying sense of humor in bed...I mean, yeh, that helps for those um more awkward moments that I prefer not to take note of, maybe a small smile and get back to business...but men with an all around sense of humor.

Wit is typically a sign of intelligence. A man can have average joe looks, but have a sense of humor and a brain, and be insanely attractive. Take a man that's textbook handsome, have him open his mouth and let the cat out of the bag that he has no brain...and it just kills it. Same thing with too serious. I can flirt with funny soooo much easier...and flirting leads to getting busy. No flirting, no spring action.

Charismatic guys can get a girl in bed pretty easily, too - but as the article points out, women feel more secure/connected to funny men. Charismatic men...I keep my guard up with them...maybe that's the correlation with why those men achieve better results for their partners in bedroom.
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
07-05-2015, 04:34 AM
(06-05-2015 09:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 09:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wait i am funny. Yes! I can be sure i got this.

...and you have a parrot Thumbsup

And you know this how.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Tongue RE: Study demonstrates funny men are good in bed
(06-05-2015 09:42 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 09:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wait i am funny. Yes! I can be sure i got this.

You are funny but not Ha Ha funny.

We don't talk enough.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-05-2015, 04:52 AM
(07-05-2015 04:34 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(06-05-2015 09:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  ...and you have a parrot Thumbsup

And you know this how.

I was talking about that little wiggly green bird at the end of your pm--why u really do have a parrot?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
07-05-2015, 04:59 AM
Funny and well hung

signed

Robin Williams

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-05-2015, 06:59 AM
I’ve had the misfortune of dating guys who were very arrogant, and took themselves WAY too seriously. Arrogant un-funny men make terrible lovers. So, I can see why someone who is more light hearted…can laugh at life and even himself, would be better in the bedroom. I’m seeing someone now who is hot, but funny…yes, ladies…we can have the best of both worlds if we don’t settle. Wink

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
07-05-2015, 07:35 AM
I am funny too - apparently. This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me. Blush Laughat

(Ok, yes, I stole that line from an actual funny guy, Rodney Dangerfield.)

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
07-05-2015, 08:53 AM
(07-05-2015 06:59 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I’ve had the misfortune of dating guys who were very arrogant, and took themselves WAY too seriously. Arrogant un-funny men make terrible lovers. So, I can see why someone who is more light hearted…can laugh at life and even himself, would be better in the bedroom. I’m seeing someone now who is hot, but funny…yes, ladies…we can have the best of both worlds if we don’t settle. Wink

Ugh. Worst sex I ever had was with a smoking hot arrogant bastard. Orgasms = zero. He was way too into himself - some guys should just stick to lotion and their hand.

Worst boyfriend I ever had was also a smoking hot arrogant bastard, but to his credit, he took a lot of personal pride in making sure my...needs...were taken care of, multiple times. So there's that.

Then there's a guy that I had some of the best sex of my life with...really fun personality...but he's dumb as a rock. He's wanting to meet up tonight, but I just...ugh...if he hadn't have let me know how stupid he is...like I said earlier, dumb is such a mood killer. Like it actually makes a guy less physically attractive to me. Not so sure the sex would be as great this go around, 'cause I'll have a harder time getting into it. I've learned that having "engineer" in a job title does not equal having grey matter between one's ears.

I think it's time to go on the prowl for someone new...Yes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
07-05-2015, 10:35 AM
(07-05-2015 08:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 06:59 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I’ve had the misfortune of dating guys who were very arrogant, and took themselves WAY too seriously. Arrogant un-funny men make terrible lovers. So, I can see why someone who is more light hearted…can laugh at life and even himself, would be better in the bedroom. I’m seeing someone now who is hot, but funny…yes, ladies…we can have the best of both worlds if we don’t settle. Wink

Ugh. Worst sex I ever had was with a smoking hot arrogant bastard. Orgasms = zero. He was way too into himself - some guys should just stick to lotion and their hand.

Worst boyfriend I ever had was also a smoking hot arrogant bastard, but to his credit, he took a lot of personal pride in making sure my...needs...were taken care of, multiple times. So there's that.

Then there's a guy that I had some of the best sex of my life with...really fun personality...but he's dumb as a rock. He's wanting to meet up tonight, but I just...ugh...if he hadn't have let me know how stupid he is...like I said earlier, dumb is such a mood killer. Like it actually makes a guy less physically attractive to me. Not so sure the sex would be as great this go around, 'cause I'll have a harder time getting into it. I've learned that having "engineer" in a job title does not equal having grey matter between one's ears.

I think it's time to go on the prowl for someone new...Yes

Haha Couldn’t agree more with you, Nurse. ^_^

Dumb is another quality I run from. Only smart, hot (and funny) men need apply. I tend to run into more of these types in atheist social groups than religious ones. When I used to date religious men, they were the worst types. Phony, and actually pretty quick to rush sex, but they weren’t very interesting people. I don’t sleep around, not a one night stand type…but, when I do become intimate with a guy, he needs to be interesting. Someone with wit is pretty interesting to me. I like a guy to be physically fit too, but if he lacks wit, intelligence, and humor…I find the ‘relationship’ to be boring. Boring out of bed usually translates to boring in the bed.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post