Study demonstrates funny men are good in bed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-05-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Study demonstrates funny men are good in bed
(07-05-2015 07:35 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  I am funny too - apparently. This morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me. Blush Laughat

(Ok, yes, I stole that line from an actual funny guy, Rodney Dangerfield.)

Laugh out load 'at' you??

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
07-05-2015, 10:54 AM
(07-05-2015 08:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 06:59 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  I’ve had the misfortune of dating guys who were very arrogant, and took themselves WAY too seriously. Arrogant un-funny men make terrible lovers. So, I can see why someone who is more light hearted…can laugh at life and even himself, would be better in the bedroom. I’m seeing someone now who is hot, but funny…yes, ladies…we can have the best of both worlds if we don’t settle. Wink

Ugh. Worst sex I ever had was with a smoking hot arrogant bastard. Orgasms = zero. He was way too into himself - some guys should just stick to lotion and their hand.

Worst boyfriend I ever had was also a smoking hot arrogant bastard, but to his credit, he took a lot of personal pride in making sure my...needs...were taken care of, multiple times. So there's that.

Then there's a guy that I had some of the best sex of my life with...really fun personality...but he's dumb as a rock. He's wanting to meet up tonight, but I just...ugh...if he hadn't have let me know how stupid he is...like I said earlier, dumb is such a mood killer. Like it actually makes a guy less physically attractive to me. Not so sure the sex would be as great this go around, 'cause I'll have a harder time getting into it. I've learned that having "engineer" in a job title does not equal having grey matter between one's ears.

I think it's time to go on the prowl for someone new...Yes

Well, since you are looking for someone new, someone funny.... I might recommend
ClownDating.com

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
07-05-2015, 11:04 AM
I'll have to show this to my girlfriend.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-05-2015, 11:27 AM
(07-05-2015 10:54 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 08:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. Worst sex I ever had was with a smoking hot arrogant bastard. Orgasms = zero. He was way too into himself - some guys should just stick to lotion and their hand.

Worst boyfriend I ever had was also a smoking hot arrogant bastard, but to his credit, he took a lot of personal pride in making sure my...needs...were taken care of, multiple times. So there's that.

Then there's a guy that I had some of the best sex of my life with...really fun personality...but he's dumb as a rock. He's wanting to meet up tonight, but I just...ugh...if he hadn't have let me know how stupid he is...like I said earlier, dumb is such a mood killer. Like it actually makes a guy less physically attractive to me. Not so sure the sex would be as great this go around, 'cause I'll have a harder time getting into it. I've learned that having "engineer" in a job title does not equal having grey matter between one's ears.

Well, since you are looking for someone new, someone funny.... I might recommend
ClownDating.com

Okay that's disturbing on every level lol Tongue
07-05-2015, 11:31 AM
(07-05-2015 10:54 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 08:53 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ugh. Worst sex I ever had was with a smoking hot arrogant bastard. Orgasms = zero. He was way too into himself - some guys should just stick to lotion and their hand.

ClownDating.com

Ha ha. Tongue

Surely Huntsville's dating pool isn't that bleak...plenty of intelligent people in the area between Research Park and the medical district. (Just to be clear, not literally between - I'm not looking for a five dolla holla at Seminole and Governors Hobo ).

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-05-2015, 11:37 AM
I doubt it's a very scientific study....

Like -- who got to be the control group -- and did he mind going after the first guy????

And might the woman in question simply be done for the night????

questions, questions........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-05-2015, 11:41 AM
(07-05-2015 11:31 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 10:54 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Well, since you are looking for someone new, someone funny.... I might recommend
ClownDating.com

Ha ha. Tongue

Surely Huntsville's dating pool isn't that bleak...plenty of intelligent people in the area between Research Park and the medical district. (Just to be clear, not literally between - I'm not looking for a five dolla holla at Seminole and Governors Hobo ).

Your use of the hobo smiley was terribly felicitous.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
07-05-2015, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 12:00 PM by Nurse.)
(07-05-2015 11:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I doubt it's a very scientific study....

Like -- who got to be the control group -- and did he mind going after the first guy????

"I volunteer as tribute!"

I'd be willing to participate in a similar study Girl_nails

ETA: provided I got to pick my partner

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-05-2015, 12:03 PM
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 11:37 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I doubt it's a very scientific study....

"I volunteer as tribute!"

OHhhhhh nooo... that's not how it works.....

It's more likely "OK volunteers -- one of you is going to get a really hot piece of ass -- and one of you is going to get a placebo....."

Blush

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
07-05-2015, 12:14 PM
(07-05-2015 12:03 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 11:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  "I volunteer as tribute!"

OHhhhhh nooo... that's not how it works.....

It's more likely "OK volunteers -- one of you is going to get a really hot piece of ass -- and one of you is going to get a placebo....."

Blush

I don't mind being the placebo. Big Grin