Study says tired workers cost biz billions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2016, 07:31 AM
NO SHIT.

And yet another reason to say FUCK THE GOP, FUCK REAGAN'S trickle down bullshit. Now to the fuckfaces whom voted for Trump who has lied about everything, and stupidly think Carrier or he give one fuck about workers, this story is not from a liberal media outlet.

This isn't actually a new study, doctors have been saying this for decades. Workers DONT make enough and are working longer hours for less and less, that is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/30/sleep-prod...1-billion/

This is NOT rocket science, stress any form of life out in an ecosystem that life will not function well. Overworking and under paying workers IS FUCKING COUNTER PRODUCTIVE!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
01-12-2016, 07:36 AM
RE: Study says tired workers cost biz billions
Your link is broken, so here's a working one to the article: http://fortune.com/2016/11/30/sleep-prod...1-billion/

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 07:46 AM
Thanks.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2016, 08:10 AM
But I've been sleep deprived for most of the last 20 years and I'm perfectly fine.
Knights who say NI!GoodevilBanana_zorro

'Murican Canadian
01-12-2016, 10:23 AM
(01-12-2016 08:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  But I've been sleep deprived for most of the last 20 years and I'm perfectly fine.
Knights who say NI!GoodevilBanana_zorro

Deprived, depraved -- what's the difference???

Unsure

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
01-12-2016, 11:28 AM
It reminds me of a study that said that most supervisor can't make the difference in productivity between an employee that works standard hours (35-40 hours) and one that does a lot of overtime (50-70 hours) even when it comes to the same employee. Apparently, this would be caused by stress that reduce overall productivity and by underestimating the difficulty/length of a task.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
01-12-2016, 11:38 AM
(01-12-2016 07:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  NO SHIT.

And yet another reason to say FUCK THE GOP, FUCK REAGAN'S trickle down bullshit. Now to the fuckfaces whom voted for Trump who has lied about everything, and stupidly think Carrier or he give one fuck about workers, this story is not from a liberal media outlet.

This isn't actually a new study, doctors have been saying this for decades. Workers DONT make enough and are working longer hours for less and less, that is COUNTER PRODUCTIVE.

http://fortune.com/2016/11/30/sleep-prod...1-billion/

This is NOT rocket science, stress any form of life out in an ecosystem that life will not function well. Overworking and under paying workers IS FUCKING COUNTER PRODUCTIVE!

Lots of European countries have known this for decades and have long adjusted. In many ways the states are falling behind the rest of the west.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
03-12-2016, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2016 02:40 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
I honestly don't think that an average work week of 40-50 hours is that bad. People today don't know how to rest. I remember my grandfather and father going to bed around 8pm every night. They both worked at Rockwell International at jobs that started at 7am. They slept 9-10 hours a night. And all hell broke loose if we made a peep after they laid down. There were no cell phones, laptops, ipads etc. The ringer on the house phone went to the silent position.

Nobody does that any more.

And higher populations mean people sit in traffic longer, so they have to wake up earlier and get home later. The work day is extended not by the job, but by travel.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Lord Dark Helmet's post
03-12-2016, 02:46 PM
(01-12-2016 07:31 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  NO SHIT.

And yet another reason to say FUCK THE GOP, FUCK REAGAN'S trickle down bullshit. Now to the fuckfaces whom voted for Trump who has lied about everything,

That's as far as I got.

Brian, you're a poet?

Consider

Settle down dude. It's 7.46 am Sunday. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Brian, you aren't a worker so what are you complaining about?
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post