Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 08:07 AM
Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
I was thinking about stuff I'd done with a friend of mine that I've known for over 40 years --- and realized that some of the stuff we did in our younger years would probably get us locked up these days. It seems the whole country has lost it's sense of humor or something -- because they take stuff waaaayyy too seriously...

For instance.......

When I was 16 - my buddy and I decided to go deer hunting. Back then - there weren't any deer in this part of the state. At least they were sighted about as often as Bigfoot..... So if you wanted to go deer hunting you went up north....

I borrowed a Winchester 94 in 30-30 from my godfather, and my buddy got a .303 Enfield from his dad. We borrowed a camper from the dad of a friend of ours, and put it on the back of my pickup truck, (my first vehicle - 1970 Chevy C-10) we loaded up with our camping gear - some munchies (a bottle or two) and headed up north to Lake County. My bro knew a place, that he'd been to before with his dad - on state land.

We drove the few hours north - off into the boonies - got there just after dark -- and planned on going out in the morning.....

It snowed almost 30 inches that night..... We were stuck there for two days in the back of the truck -- until the snowplow went by - and we boogied on home.....

There wasn't much hunting -- and we didn't see a damned thing.......

These days if two 16 year old guys were seen armed with rifles -- they'd call in the cops, the SWAT team, and probably the National Fucking Guard......They'd probably lock up all of our parents as well - for "child neglect"...

What'd you do that'd get you locked up now?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-12-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
I'd barely reached my double digit age when my stepfather would intentionally leave me alone with the exact same '94 for several weeks at a time and instructions to catch something and have the cabin cleaned and dinner ready when he and the other fishermen got back. Nowadays that would probably get him locked up and me thrown into a foster home, with or without the rifle.

And then there are the things I would have been locked up for regardless of when it happened if I'd got caught. A fight I and a few sailors I was with got ourselves into in Thailand comes to mind.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 08:28 AM
I used to spit out gum and throw my cigarette butts on the ground.

Happy days.

Big Grin

[+] 10 users Like DLJ's post
17-12-2015, 08:32 AM
(17-12-2015 08:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I used to spit out gum and throw my cigarette butts on the ground.

Happy days.

Big Grin

Was that in Singapore, you rebel?

'Murican Canadian
17-12-2015, 08:45 AM
Let my doggy run around off leash in the street and poop on everybody's grass verges.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
17-12-2015, 08:50 AM
(17-12-2015 08:18 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A fight I and a few sailors I was with got ourselves into in Thailand comes to mind.

Was that the fight with the deceptively formidable cross-dresser?

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
17-12-2015, 08:53 AM
I used to return my library books late. I was such a rebel!
[+] 7 users Like Aliza's post
17-12-2015, 09:00 AM
(17-12-2015 08:50 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:18 AM)yakherder Wrote:  A fight I and a few sailors I was with got ourselves into in Thailand comes to mind.

Was that the fight with the deceptively formidable cross-dresser?

That would be the one. Upon returning to the ship we all tried real hard to not walk with a limp or anything. Both because we didn't want everyone to know one of us had been beat up by a lady boy, and also because we had a feeling there might be at least a few days of brig time involved Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 09:05 AM
Oh that's right, and the hazing. Which of course doesn't happen anymore.

'Murican Canadian
17-12-2015, 09:10 AM
Man, that's a long list. Cool

Numerous counts of skinny dipping, mooning and streaking (yeah, it was a thing and no one made a big deal about nudity, it was just funnin'). Age 8 and up on the skinny dipping, age 16-17 on the mooning/streaking. I also flashed the girls at a trucker on the highway once too. Rolleyes

Smoked mj.

Broke into an empty house with my bf at aged 10ish. Only thing we found were a pack of crackers left in the cabinet so we crumbled them up all over the house just to be pissy.

Dared an older girl to strip and swing on the monkey vine across the creek and when she did we ran off with her clothes. We left them by the gate at the edge of the woods so she didn't have to walk home naked. Angels we were not. (there was a lot of nakedness in my childhood, still is.)

Broke into the quarry to do donuts in the gravel with my boyfriends Camaro. We kicked up such a gravel cloud we couldn't see when he pulled out of the donut and he drove up the side of a 50ft chat mound and got stuck on the vertical. lmao... We had to dig it out, took us 2 hours.

Got drunk n Boone's Farm Apple Wine or a 420 high at lunch and went back to school plastered, many many times.

Okay, that's enough for now. BowingBowingBowing

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post