Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
Me and four friends, all aged 15, walking down the road carrying rifles and shotguns to go do some plinking.

You don't see that anymore.

One Halloween, those same friends and I egged and shaving creamed a police cruiser.
After one of us was caught, the rest of us went to get him out and our punishment was to wash the cruisers. They didn't even call our parents, let alone youth services.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-12-2015, 09:42 AM
(17-12-2015 08:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I used to return my library books late. I was such a rebel!

Oh yeah well I jaywalk, routinely.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-12-2015, 09:45 AM
I played Dodgeball and Smear the Queer in elementary school.

I also played tag which I think might be illegal now too because they don't want kids to get a complex from being "It." Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
17-12-2015, 09:47 AM
(17-12-2015 09:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I used to return my library books late. I was such a rebel!

Oh yeah well I jaywalk, routinely.

Ooooh! Sounds like we can be crazy, wild rebels together. Lets meet up and drive around, making rolling stops at all the stop signs!
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
17-12-2015, 09:57 AM
I don't know if it would necessarily get me locked up but I snuck out of my house numerous times as a teenager and would take my parents car out for a spin, sometimes picking up a few friends and we'd go into the city or to the beach. I had my license, so it was legal in that sense. I changed the lettering on business signs with my friends to read dirty and sexual things in my conservative stuck up rich asshole town. Like Heatheness, growing up near the water, I also did my fair share of skinny dipping. Sex in some weird places--like on the slide at a playground--but it was at night and no one was around. I felt bad after because I started thinking kids would be using the slide after my boyfriend and I did the deed, so I made him drive me to a convenience store so I could buy paper towels and disinfectant so I could clean it. Wink
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 10:01 AM
(17-12-2015 09:10 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  there was a lot of nakedness in my childhood, still is.

Kindred spirits, you and I. Naked, kindred spirits.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
17-12-2015, 10:03 AM
(17-12-2015 09:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I also did my fair share of skinny dipping.

I don't believe it.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
17-12-2015, 10:07 AM
(17-12-2015 10:01 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 09:10 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  there was a lot of nakedness in my childhood, still is.

Kindred spirits, you and I. Naked, kindred spirits.

Somehow I never picture you wearing clothes Consider Wait, that didn't sound right Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 10:09 AM
I took the tags off my mattress!

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 7 users Like Loom's post
17-12-2015, 10:11 AM
(17-12-2015 10:03 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 09:57 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I also did my fair share of skinny dipping.

I don't believe it.

Yup, it's true. Of course, after I prayed on a rosary every time I was a bad girl--you know to counteract things. Those rosary beads got pretty worn out Angel
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post