Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
Well in 1960, long about September 3 friends and I got in Jim Nelson's pick up with Fred and Winny. Fred and WInny in the back and Jim and I in front, and went out stealing Water melons. It was something we did several times every fall. This time as we backed into a field past a no Trespassing Sign we heard a gun go off. Jim floored it and we headed home to my house. When we got there Fred was dead in the back. In the court room Mr Amundsen was still riled about us stealing his melons and counter sued for the price of a dozen melons he assumed we had stolen that fall. He was judged not guilty of man slaughter since there were signs all around that said "No Trespassing."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 10:21 AM
(17-12-2015 10:09 AM)Loom Wrote:  I took the tags off my mattress!

That is a definite precursor to being an atheist!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
17-12-2015, 10:23 AM
(17-12-2015 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:01 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Kindred spirits, you and I. Naked, kindred spirits.

Somehow I never picture you wearing clothes Consider Wait, that didn't sound right Laugh out load

Yeah, I'm an old hippie... be careful or you'll wind up like me only thinner. YesBig Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
17-12-2015, 10:29 AM
(17-12-2015 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:01 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Kindred spirits, you and I. Naked, kindred spirits.

Somehow I never picture you wearing clothes Consider Wait, that didn't sound right Laugh out load

No, it doesn't. What you should have said was, "I often picture you naked." Big Grin

Quote:Yup, it's true.

I'm a skeptic, you know. I am going to need to see some photographic evidence.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
17-12-2015, 10:30 AM
(17-12-2015 10:19 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Well in 1960, long about September 3 friends and I got in Jim Nelson's pick up with Fred and Winny. Fred and WInny in the back and Jim and I in front, and went out stealing Water melons. It was something we did several times every fall. This time as we backed into a field past a no Trespassing Sign we heard a gun go off. Jim floored it and we headed home to my house. When we got there Fred was dead in the back. In the court room Mr Amundsen was still riled about us stealing his melons and counter sued for the price of a dozen melons he assumed we had stolen that fall. He was judged not guilty of man slaughter since there were signs all around that said "No Trespassing."

Not sure what to think of this. Real or pulling my leg. Consider

My bf and I stole some melons and got butt full of rock salt buckshot for our trouble. Do not recommend taking a hot bath after rock salt pelting. Burns like fire.

Seriously, DF, is your story BS? Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
17-12-2015, 10:33 AM
I will plead the 5th.

The things that would get me locked up now would have gotten me locked up then...the secret is to not get caught. Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
17-12-2015, 10:36 AM
(17-12-2015 10:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I will plead the 5th.

The things that would get me locked up now would have gotten me locked up then...the secret is to not get caught. Evil_monster

Or be familiar with the relevant statute of limitations so you can tell everyone you know, like, the day after it runs out.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 10:37 AM
(17-12-2015 10:36 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I will plead the 5th.

Or be familiar with the relevant statute of limitations so you can tell everyone you know, like, the day after it runs out.

Pretty sure the statute has long run out...but, just in case...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-12-2015, 10:43 AM
(17-12-2015 10:30 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:19 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Well in 1960, long about September 3 friends and I got in Jim Nelson's pick up with Fred and Winny. Fred and WInny in the back and Jim and I in front, and went out stealing Water melons. It was something we did several times every fall. This time as we backed into a field past a no Trespassing Sign we heard a gun go off. Jim floored it and we headed home to my house. When we got there Fred was dead in the back. In the court room Mr Amundsen was still riled about us stealing his melons and counter sued for the price of a dozen melons he assumed we had stolen that fall. He was judged not guilty of man slaughter since there were signs all around that said "No Trespassing."

Not sure what to think of this. Real or pulling my leg. Consider

My bf and I stole some melons and got butt full of rock salt buckshot for our trouble. Do not recommend taking a hot bath after rock salt pelting. Burns like fire.

Seriously, DF, is your story BS? Sad

My great uncle blasted me and one of the neighbor kids with rock salt for stealing his pumpkins and smashing them down a ravine... Worst part - you can't even plead for medical treatment - because then your parents would whack ya for being an idiot......

Best part -- I inherited the 12 gauge that he shot us with... Still have it -- a Savage model 94 single shot.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-12-2015, 10:44 AM
(17-12-2015 10:29 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Somehow I never picture you wearing clothes Consider Wait, that didn't sound right Laugh out load

No, it doesn't. What you should have said was, "I often picture you naked." Big Grin

Quote:Yup, it's true.

I'm a skeptic, you know. I am going to need to see some photographic evidence.

Good for you for setting the snipples free. Laugh out load

No photos of skinnydipping with my then boyfriend. It was at night and our hands were busy with other things Angel
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post