Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
(17-12-2015 10:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:30 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Not sure what to think of this. Real or pulling my leg. Consider

My bf and I stole some melons and got butt full of rock salt buckshot for our trouble. Do not recommend taking a hot bath after rock salt pelting. Burns like fire.

Seriously, DF, is your story BS? Sad

My great uncle blasted me and one of the neighbor kids with rock salt for stealing his pumpkins and smashing them down a ravine... Worst part - you can't even plead for medical treatment - because then your parents would whack ya for being an idiot......

Best part -- I inherited the 12 gauge that he shot us with... Still have it -- a Savage model 94 single shot.....

Sweeeet! Wink

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 05:21 PM
(17-12-2015 10:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  No photos of skinnydipping with my then boyfriend. It was at night and our hands were busy with other things Angel

Slapping mosquitoes? Pulling off leeches? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-12-2015, 05:23 PM
(17-12-2015 05:21 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 10:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  No photos of skinnydipping with my then boyfriend. It was at night and our hands were busy with other things Angel

Slapping mosquitoes? Pulling off leeches? Consider

Laugh out load
17-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Wait, skinny dipping is illegal? I had no idea. Blush

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
17-12-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-12-2015 08:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was thinking about stuff I'd done with a friend of mine that I've known for over 40 years --- and realized that some of the stuff we did in our younger years would probably get us locked up these days. It seems the whole country has lost it's sense of humor or something -- because they take stuff waaaayyy too seriously...

For instance.......

When I was 16 - my buddy and I decided to go deer hunting. Back then - there weren't any deer in this part of the state. At least they were sighted about as often as Bigfoot..... So if you wanted to go deer hunting you went up north....

I borrowed a Winchester 94 in 30-30 from my godfather, and my buddy got a .303 Enfield from his dad. We borrowed a camper from the dad of a friend of ours, and put it on the back of my pickup truck, (my first vehicle - 1970 Chevy C-10) we loaded up with our camping gear - some munchies (a bottle or two) and headed up north to Lake County. My bro knew a place, that he'd been to before with his dad - on state land.

We drove the few hours north - off into the boonies - got there just after dark -- and planned on going out in the morning.....

It snowed almost 30 inches that night..... We were stuck there for two days in the back of the truck -- until the snowplow went by - and we boogied on home.....

There wasn't much hunting -- and we didn't see a damned thing.......

These days if two 16 year old guys were seen armed with rifles -- they'd call in the cops, the SWAT team, and probably the National Fucking Guard......They'd probably lock up all of our parents as well - for "child neglect"...

What'd you do that'd get you locked up now?????

I think most of us do stupid shit to some degree when we are teens or in our early 20s. I think we are all glad we grew out of it. If I had gotten caught for some of the shit I did, it also could have cost my mother her job.

So if some underage teen asks me to buy them booze today, hell no. My mom didn't do that but we did have parties while she went off for the weekend doing weed and acid and booze had fights in the back yard and for the life of me as loud as we were i am surprised looking back at it now the police didn't show up. I lived in a townhouse. i was also lucky those attending made it home alive.

Listen up teens, you don't know everything, you are not invincible and your actions can get you in trouble. I simply got lucky but that didn't make it right.

My problem was I wanted to fit in and not be viewed as the dorky do nothing. Looking back at all the crap that could have gotten me in trouble, it wasn't worth it.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
17-12-2015, 06:12 PM
I was about 21, and a girlfriend at the time was 19. Well that's what she told me, and she did look 19 years old.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
17-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Never told anyone this, but I peed on school property once. In my defense, the nearest bathrooms were closed, and I was a kid.

17-12-2015, 06:38 PM
So let me get this straight. If you run around in the woods with a boyfriend and have no clothes on for hours at a time is this skinny dipping? Or are you just running around nude? If there is no river or lake nearby is it still called "skinny dipping"? I really did a whoooooooooooooole lot of naked in the woods stuff or skinny dipping or whatever it's called.

Other than that I just sat back and watched my older teenaged brothers get into trouble and put my parents through hell. It was entertaining.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-12-2015, 06:42 PM
(17-12-2015 06:38 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So let me get this straight. If you run around in the woods with a boyfriend and have no clothes on for hours at a time is this skinny dipping? Or are you just running around nude? If there is no river or lake nearby is it still called "skinny dipping"? I really did a whoooooooooooooole lot of naked in the woods stuff or skinny dipping or whatever it's called.

Other than that I just sat back and watched my older teenaged brothers get into trouble and put my parents through hell. It was entertaining.

It's considered indecent exposure. So yeah, if you were doing it in public view, you could get yourself into some trouble Tongue
17-12-2015, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2015 07:54 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Day dreaming the demise of school bullies. ._.