Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
17-12-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Stuff You Did that Would Get Somebody Locked Up Now.
I liked to roam around the area, and my parents didn't always know where I was. I could walk on for miles.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 08:01 PM
I used to buy cigarettes for my dad when I'd get my bag of chips with my allowance. Id be in the foster care system if then was now.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
17-12-2015, 08:38 PM
(17-12-2015 05:50 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I was thinking about stuff I'd done with a friend of mine that I've known for over 40 years --- and realized that some of the stuff we did in our younger years would probably get us locked up these days. It seems the whole country has lost it's sense of humor or something -- because they take stuff waaaayyy too seriously...

For instance.......

When I was 16 - my buddy and I decided to go deer hunting. Back then - there weren't any deer in this part of the state. At least they were sighted about as often as Bigfoot..... So if you wanted to go deer hunting you went up north....

I borrowed a Winchester 94 in 30-30 from my godfather, and my buddy got a .303 Enfield from his dad. We borrowed a camper from the dad of a friend of ours, and put it on the back of my pickup truck, (my first vehicle - 1970 Chevy C-10) we loaded up with our camping gear - some munchies (a bottle or two) and headed up north to Lake County. My bro knew a place, that he'd been to before with his dad - on state land.

We drove the few hours north - off into the boonies - got there just after dark -- and planned on going out in the morning.....

It snowed almost 30 inches that night..... We were stuck there for two days in the back of the truck -- until the snowplow went by - and we boogied on home.....

There wasn't much hunting -- and we didn't see a damned thing.......

These days if two 16 year old guys were seen armed with rifles -- they'd call in the cops, the SWAT team, and probably the National Fucking Guard......They'd probably lock up all of our parents as well - for "child neglect"...

What'd you do that'd get you locked up now?????

I think most of us do stupid shit to some degree when we are teens or in our early 20s. I think we are all glad we grew out of it. If I had gotten caught for some of the shit I did, it also could have cost my mother her job.

So if some underage teen asks me to buy them booze today, hell no. My mom didn't do that but we did have parties while she went off for the weekend doing weed and acid and booze had fights in the back yard and for the life of me as loud as we were i am surprised looking back at it now the police didn't show up. I lived in a townhouse. i was also lucky those attending made it home alive.

Listen up teens, you don't know everything, you are not invincible and your actions can get you in trouble. I simply got lucky but that didn't make it right.

My problem was I wanted to fit in and not be viewed as the dorky do nothing. Looking back at all the crap that could have gotten me in trouble, it wasn't worth it.

Well that makes me feel somewhat better about being the dorky do nothing...sigh...Undecided

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
21-12-2015, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 09:37 AM by Fireball.)
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
22-12-2015, 11:37 AM
I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die. >.> Big Grin

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-12-2015, 06:51 PM
(22-12-2015 11:37 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die. >.> Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
22-12-2015, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 07:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
We used to ride our bikes around the neighborhood back before it was built up so much, and occasionally jumped into someone's pool. We'd probably not even get past the gates now on some of those places. We did take a dip once in the Chancellor of the University's pool, and his maid got pretty wound up. Tongue Meh
Most of the neighbors knew who we were anyway, and just waived. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-12-2015, 07:14 PM
Back in the day, circa 1977, popo busted us in a park with a billy. One was an old vet and the other was someone we went to High School with. Old popo confiscated our stash, young popo told old popo he'd take care of it. They left with the admonishment "DON'T DO THIS SHIT! ESPECIALLY IN A PARK!" They left in separate popo cars. Young popo came back 10 minutes later and we shared a few billys. Smokin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-12-2015, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2015 08:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-12-2015 07:11 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We used to ride our bikes around the neighborhood back before it was built up so much, and occasionally jumped into someone's pool. We'd probably not even get past the gates now on some of those places. We did take a dip once in the Chancellor of the University's pool, and his maid got pretty wound up. Tongue Meh
Most of the neighbors knew who we were anyway, and just waived. Weeping

You're a fucking trust fund prissy pussy boy. Tongue

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 10:21 AM
(17-12-2015 10:09 AM)Loom Wrote:  I took the tags off my mattress!

Devil incarnate!!!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.