Stuff You Miss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2015, 05:06 PM
RE: Stuff You Miss
I remember when I used to give a shit. Yeah, I miss that.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Riding a bike without worrying about being stared at or harassed Dodgy

Running around a golf course with my friends at night. Very stupid, but damn that was fun!

Singing (I won't even sing in front of my boyfriend of 5 years!)
17-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Tongue RE: Stuff You Miss
Unsafe sex.

My own bed.

Stability.

Undecided

17-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Fast recovery time.

No family drama.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-07-2015, 08:04 AM
My nice head of dark brown hair.
I turn into a dumb blond in the summer, when it bleaches out. I keep thinking my dog is doing double-takes, like "Who is this guy anyway, and what did you do with my Bucky ?" Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
17-07-2015, 08:51 AM
(16-07-2015 01:37 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Now a days I'm a bit too old to dress like a playboy bunny or a slutty fairy. I never did dress up as a bunny. Damn missed opportunities.

One is never too old to dress in a slutty fairy costume. Just ask Girlyman. Big Grin

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
17-07-2015, 08:53 AM
I miss my dog.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-07-2015, 08:54 AM
I miss time. Having time to do something. Life is full of too many obligations that I have to schedule anything, however small, that I want to do that isn't work, home maintenance, or family responsibilities. I enjoy those things, but there so little time to explore, try new things and just have unscheduled fun.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
17-07-2015, 09:24 AM
I miss my Pac-Man watch. Sad

[Image: 182_400_500_f9f9f9_imageswatermark.png_1...5_s_c1.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
17-07-2015, 10:12 AM
Brewing beer. We have two kids now. I don't really have the time or money to brew as much as I used to, nor do I have as many opportunities to drink. So even if I was still cranking it out at a regular clip I'd end up having to give most of it away as caring for a 4-year-old and an infant is hard enough to do sober. Plus I'm so freakin' tired these days I can't really ever have more than two drinks in a sitting. I used to do a 5-gallon brew every month. It'd take me 6 months to drink that much beer now.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post