Stupid Adults!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Stupid Adults!
(01-10-2012 08:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  You guys certianly must miss being teens, hanging around in this here section must make you wish you were us... Is that why you post so much in here?
Actually yes, we do, from time to time, whish that we could be your age again.
On the other hand we are happy to be of legal age (intentionally not saying "grown up").

Just don't listen to us, we don't know what we want Wink

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Legal age for what, I wonder Leela.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
Find all posts by this user
02-10-2012, 12:34 PM
Ato you are just going have to accept that for every thread you make. These oldies will come and ruin it. But don't worry one day we will able to round them up and put them in closet with of course essentials. Like food, blankets, condoms, water, mini tv with old series of cartoons, sex toys(if they want to entertain themselves). Lock the door and take over the TTA Forum for a while. We will have to let them out and we can go back to our dark corner.
[Image: tumblr_ltndnf1XcA1r1fdtv.jpg]
I mean offense to the great elders of this forum.
P.S This thread has been derailed.
[Image: bear-grylls-meme-generator-thread-is-der...a4a863.jpg]

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
02-10-2012, 12:42 PM
(02-10-2012 12:34 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Ato you are just going have to accept that for every thread you make. These oldies will come and ruin it. But don't worry one day we will able to round them up and put them in closet with of course essentials. Like food, blankets, condoms, water, mini tv with old series of cartoons, sex toys(if they want to entertain themselves). Lock the door and take over the TTA Forum for a while. We will have to let them out and we can go back to our dark corner.

And when that day finally comes, you will be one of the oldies derailing the younger members threads MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEvil_monster
(01-10-2012 04:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You've never looked better in that vest, FSM_Scot. Wink Oh God I feel old seeing MIB.

I look good in anythingWink.

Would it make you feel older if I told you MIB came out 15 years ago. We have members that are younger than that film.
02-10-2012, 12:53 PM
(02-10-2012 12:42 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 12:34 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Ato you are just going have to accept that for every thread you make. These oldies will come and ruin it. But don't worry one day we will able to round them up and put them in closet with of course essentials. Like food, blankets, condoms, water, mini tv with old series of cartoons, sex toys(if they want to entertain themselves). Lock the door and take over the TTA Forum for a while. We will have to let them out and we can go back to our dark corner.

And when that day finally comes, you will be one of the oldies derailing the younger members threads MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEvil_monster
(01-10-2012 04:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  You've never looked better in that vest, FSM_Scot. Wink Oh God I feel old seeing MIB.

I look good in anythingWink.

Would it make you feel older if I told you MIB came out 15 years ago. We have members that are younger than that film.

Don't ruin my fanatsy FSM! Big Grin

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
02-10-2012, 01:02 PM
(02-10-2012 12:53 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  Don't ruin my fanatsy FSM! Big Grin

Not only do i derail threads. I also derail dreams.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: 1hJTd.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
02-10-2012, 01:18 PM
To be fair this thread was derailed before it began with op not even participating. Matter of fact it was us old people who actually chimed in about why we suck.

You youngsters fuck yourselves. Bunch of chronic masturbators.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
02-10-2012, 01:34 PM
(02-10-2012 01:18 PM)lucradis Wrote:  To be fair this thread was derailed before it began with op not even participating. Matter of fact it was us old people who actually chimed in about why we suck.

You youngsters fuck yourselves. Bunch of chronic masturbators.

Umadbro?

[Image: hangover.gif]

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
02-10-2012, 02:01 PM
(01-10-2012 10:06 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Wise words from my dad...

"You only learn how to be a son when you become a father."

Of course, when he said those words, I had no idea what he meant...
until, I became a father.

I love that quote. I need to tell my dad that.

As for this thread, why not just stupid people? I hate stupid people. Age only affects what kind of stupid, how relatively stupid (younger means less relative stupidity since there has been less time to realize the stupid) and magnitude of stupid and its implications for everyone else (in some cases this can be equal, but in general, adults have bigger impact with their stupid because people pay more attention to them).

To be honest, some times I find it hard to define myself as an adult (only 25). I feel like a teenager at times surrounded by adults. One thing has certainly not changed...I'm still surrounded by stupid. Now I am more aware of my own stupid.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
02-10-2012, 02:06 PM
(02-10-2012 02:01 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  As for this thread, why not just stupid people? I hate stupid people. Age only affects what kind of stupid, how relatively stupid (younger means less relative stupidity since there has been less time to realize the stupid) and magnitude of stupid and its implications for everyone else (in some cases this can be equal, but in general, adults have bigger impact with their stupid because people pay more attention to them).

Is it not because adults are expected to be our leaders and the people who raise us? What is to become of us if so many adults are stupid?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab