Stupid Comments

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2013, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2013 12:22 PM by Question.)
Stupid Comments
I've decided, since I see so many on FB, to post stupid comments as I see them.

" There are 1000's of pictures of real fossils proving creation, but darwanists never show real fossils, they always show some Illustrations, imaginary illustrations, because darwinism does not have any evidence, Not even 1 fossil supporting darwinism & all their books contain illustratons, construsctions & imagnary Paintings.. They cannot show fosils because they know very well that fossils prove creation..."

"God is Holy and righteous ,if we choose to sin and have wickedness rule our lives than God is just in his actions. The Lord giveth and the Lord Taketh away. It is not our place to take life. If you feel like you are as holy and righteous and worthy as God that you can compare what you do and what God does on the same playing field you got another thing coming. PS the fool has said in his heart there is no God."

"IT IS AMAZING HOW THE LORD IS MAKING YOU READ A BOOK YOU DO NOT BELIVE IN...HUH...MAKES YOU THINK! IF YOU DO NOT BELIVE...WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ON A SUBJECT..IT'S LIKE HATING HARLEY DAVIDSONS...BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM! WELL ANSWER ME!......I thought so...have to think on it don't you....If you do not belive..Why are you not constance with talking about what you belive in? it is so easy to not believe...Oh I fogot you do not belive in anything!...Well I guess this conversation was wasted on talking about nothing! Right!..ok I'm done now."

" And jesus also said all dose u forgive are forgiven and all whose sins u retain they are retained . To his anointed ones dats why da bear ate da kids wen da prophet cursed dem."
"At my church we drink a glASS of wine every service. |••|"

Will post more once they come up on my feed.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: Stupid Comments
(11-07-2013 12:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I've decided, since I see so many on FB, to post stupid comments as I see them.

" There are 1000's of pictures of real fossils proving creation, but darwanists never show real fossils, they always show some Illustrations, imaginary illustrations, because darwinism does not have any evidence, Not even 1 fossil supporting darwinism & all their books contain illustratons, construsctions & imagnary Paintings.. They cannot show fosils because they know very well that fossils prove creation..."

Fossils are not necessary to "prove" evolution. DNA does it quite nicely as it is. Fossils, any of them, are all transitional fossils. Illustrations help put a good picture to what a larger scale would be of that fossil. I'm unaware of any fossils that prove creation in any way shape or form.

(11-07-2013 12:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  "God is Holy and righteous ,if we choose to sin and have wickedness rule our lives than God is just in his actions. The Lord giveth and the Lord Taketh away. It is not our place to take life. If you feel like you are as holy and righteous and worthy as God that you can compare what you do and what God does on the same playing field you got another thing coming. PS the fool has said in his heart there is no God."

Most atheists don't say there is no... it's a lack of belief. The fool hath said in his heart, THERE IS NO FLYING TEAPOT ORBITING JUPITER!

(11-07-2013 12:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  "IT IS AMAZING HOW THE LORD IS MAKING YOU READ A BOOK YOU DO NOT BELIVE IN...HUH...MAKES YOU THINK! IF YOU DO NOT BELIVE...WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD ON A SUBJECT..IT'S LIKE HATING HARLEY DAVIDSONS...BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM! WELL ANSWER ME!......I thought so...have to think on it don't you....If you do not belive..Why are you not constance with talking about what you belive in? it is so easy to not believe...Oh I fogot you do not belive in anything!...Well I guess this conversation was wasted on talking about nothing! Right!..ok I'm done now."

Did this one type with their feet?

(11-07-2013 12:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  " And jesus also said all dose u forgive are forgiven and all whose sins u retain they are retained . To his anointed ones dats why da bear ate da kids wen da prophet cursed dem."
"At my church we drink a glASS of wine every service. |••|"

Will post more once they come up on my feed.

Not sure if typing with feet still....

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
11-07-2013, 12:33 PM
(11-07-2013 12:15 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  " There are 1000's of pictures of real fossils proving creation, but darwanists never show real fossils, they always show some Illustrations, imaginary illustrations, because darwinism does not have any evidence, Not even 1 fossil supporting darwinism & all their books contain illustratons, construsctions & imagnary Paintings.. They cannot show fosils because they know very well that fossils prove creation..."

Lol I just went fossil hunting and found a bunch of Devonian sea life, took lots of pics and some video...Been meaning to edit into something coherent as a slap in the face to these people.

I'm just 'some asshole' and I can find lots and lots of 4 million year old fossils.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Red,any chance they are from ray comfort's fb page?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
11-07-2013, 09:32 PM
(11-07-2013 09:16 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Red,any chance they are from ray comfort's fb page?

I saw no mentions of bananas... so i'm skeptical.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
12-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Nope just shit that comes up on my feed

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
12-07-2013, 11:05 AM
I unfriended most fundy batshit crazy people off of my facebook. Surround myself with like minded people. People that are positive to be around Smile Life is so much easier that way.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
13-07-2013, 06:22 AM
Stupid Comments
(12-07-2013 11:05 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I unfriended most fundy batshit crazy people off of my facebook. Surround myself with like minded people. People that are positive to be around Smile Life is so much easier that way.

Now you're just down to the plain old batshit crazy folks. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel