Stupid Questions

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Stupid Questions
So I got Most Intellectual at my school for Who's Who, and I have a whole bunch of questions I have to answer that will go in the yearbook. God, some of these questions are awful. "How do you feel about this honor?" How the fuck do you think I feel about this honor? I feel honored. "If you could define yourself in one word, what would it be?" Well since I won Most Intellectual apparently that word is intellectual. "What is your inspiration?" Um, not wanting to fail at life? Jeez these questions are annoying. Oh and then there's the "What do you plan to do with your life?" question. Well shit. I have no clue right now. I don't find out what college I go to until late March or early April, and I'm currently between about ten majors.

So yeah. This will be fun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Stupid Questions
Oooh. Let us answer!!!!!

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
[+] 1 user Likes aquaquilter's post
18-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Please post the actual questions and we will help you. Yes

You could go for intelligent humor. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 08:05 PM by GirlyMan.)
(17-02-2014 09:59 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  "How do you feel about this honor?"
I was told there'd be a check. Where's the check?

(17-02-2014 09:59 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  "If you could define yourself in one word, what would it be?"
Lookingforthecheck.

(17-02-2014 09:59 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  "What is your inspiration?"
Checks.

(17-02-2014 09:59 PM)southernbelle Wrote:  "What do you plan to do with your life?"
Cash checks. Make bank.

Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-02-2014, 09:05 PM
(18-02-2014 07:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please post the actual questions and we will help you. Yes

You could go for intelligent humor. Thumbsup

Unfortunately, I actually already turned it in. It was due today. I just sort of put some incredibly cheesy answers.

"How do you feel about this honor?" I'm humbled to be chosen to represent the senior class as this year's Most Intellectual girl. I almost put down jokingly that I didn't even know what the world intellectual meant but that I guess I was honored, but I decided against it.

"What word defines you?" The first words I thought of were awkward, weird, and stupid (in a terrible attempt at humor). I ended up with quirky.

"What is your inspiration?" My answer to this one was cheesy as hell. I said that I was inspired by the love that the people around me showed me and others.

"What is your advice to underclassman?" Think for yourself, don't judge, and remember that someone has to change the world, why not you?

"What are your future plans?" All that is for certain is college, and that I plan on trying to make the world a better place. Again cheesy as hell, but still.

"What is your favorite holiday?" Ironically, Christmas.

My friend who was chosen for wittiest put down for his favorite memory "winning wittiest" and for the how do you feel about this honor question, he put that randomly interrupting class for the past four years has finally paid off. My friend who won class favorite for sophomores put down that she didn't even know people liked her. I wish I were better at thinking at clever things like that. But then again, if I were I'd probably be wittiest.
[+] 1 user Likes southernbelle's post