Stupid Shit Xtians Do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: Stupid Shit Xtians Do
Stupid shit Xtians do...pray for me. If I end up in Heaven, I will devote eternity to annoying the people responsible for getting me there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like julep's post
18-08-2016, 06:38 PM
(18-08-2016 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always find it fun to raise the blood pressure of the devout by pointing out senseless bullshit they do in the name of their religion,

For instance ---

AMEN.....

Really???

What exactly does that mean when you say "Amen"???? Is it prayer punctuation??? Will your god not know you're done praying if you don't stick that at the end of the prayer????

Even more confusing -- is those folks that scream it out in church during the sermon..... Isn't that fucking up the works?? If it's punctuation -- you're . going. to. get. a. whole bunch. of. fucked. up. sentences.................

Jesus. H. Christ....

It's really fun to see the dawning confusion on the poor saps - as they begin to realize they've been trained like a dog to drool when a bell is rung --- into acting like a Tourettes sufferer -- spouting out "Amens" for absolutely no apparent reason...

Don't even get me started on the "Hallelujah" garbage.......

Amen translated is supposed to mean "So be it!" Like the commander of the second Star Trek series said. "Make it so."
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
18-08-2016, 06:43 PM
I once saw an xtian gush online, "Halleluia is the same in every language!"

No shit, Sherlock. It came from one language and was pushed onto all the others. Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
18-08-2016, 08:09 PM
The dumbest shit Xians do is give God credit for any and all slightly positive things that happen like passing a test, running into someone who can change a flat tire right when you had one, watching a beautiful sunset, etc.

Even when you tried hard your whole life to do something and then giving the "Glory to God!" God didn't do that, you did that! Ugh! I saw an American diver I think on TV being asked about what motivates him or some such question and he said "It's all about Jesus! He gave me my life and if I win it's all because of him!" Like what? Seriously? While children are starving? Yeah, you're so important, get over yourself..I mean congratulations and all but shut the fuck up.

Sorry to rant here I just hate to see human beings accomplishing great things and actually triumphing over adversity and then completely dismissing it and giving the credit to an invisible mythic being.

That's like wining a big race and saying "Yeah I couldn't do this without Capn' Crunch! He's always there for me...in the mornings..when I go to eat breakfast!" Yeah that's what it sounds like to my atheist ears, like what the fuck does this fictional being have to do with this moment? Even if he does exist, he's got better things to do worry about.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
18-08-2016, 08:17 PM
(18-08-2016 06:28 PM)julep Wrote:  Stupid shit Xtians do...pray for me. If I end up in Heaven, I will devote eternity to annoying the people responsible for getting me there.

I hate that too, like ok? So what are you praying for exactly? That I'll find God and become a Xian like you? I thought God couldn't influence us and we have free will so if your prayer works it's only because you prayed about it so it took away my free will so it wasn't my choice...but if your prayer doesn't work than God wasn't listening or didn't care enough to influence me and save my soul so he either doesn't exist or doesn't give a fuck about prayers, either way being an atheist still seems the better option.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
18-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Being xtian is stupid enough. It is also a root of other idiocy such like prayer.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
19-08-2016, 05:52 AM
(18-08-2016 06:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I once saw an xtian gush online, "Halleluia is the same in every language!"

No shit, Sherlock. It came from one language and was pushed onto all the others. Dodgy

You missed a golden opportunity.....

"Halleluja is the same in every language!!"

"Yeah?? So is "putz" - you putz".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-08-2016, 06:27 AM
"Jesus was perfect!"

Facepalm

You cannot walk into the temple, commit vandalism and battery, and claim you're still perfect via some divine excuse. Nobody in the history of this planet has ever been that fucking special.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
19-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Say that magic does not exist and in the next breath, say that god reaches down from heaven to find their car keys.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-08-2016, 08:23 AM
The argument that something can't come from nothing but they turn around and say that god made everything out of nothing and never explain where god came from either.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.