Stupid Shit Xtians Do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Stupid Shit Xtians Do
(19-08-2016 07:22 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Say that magic does not exist and in the next breath, say that god reaches down from heaven to find their car keys.

I think it's hilarious when a Xian says they can't accept evolution, there just isn't enough proof and also the big bang, no way that happened but angels, demons, miracles and men living to be 900 years old? Totally true!

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like SitaSky's post
19-08-2016, 07:08 PM
(18-08-2016 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always find it fun to raise the blood pressure of the devout by pointing out senseless bullshit they do in the name of their religion,

For instance ---

AMEN.....

Really???

What exactly does that mean when you say "Amen"???? Is it prayer punctuation??? Will your god not know you're done praying if you don't stick that at the end of the prayer????

Even more confusing -- is those folks that scream it out in church during the sermon..... Isn't that fucking up the works?? If it's punctuation -- you're . going. to. get. a. whole bunch. of. fucked. up. sentences.................

Jesus. H. Christ....

It's really fun to see the dawning confusion on the poor saps - as they begin to realize they've been trained like a dog to drool when a bell is rung --- into acting like a Tourettes sufferer -- spouting out "Amens" for absolutely no apparent reason...

Don't even get me started on the "Hallelujah" garbage.......
Amen means so be it. Just like some pagans say so mote it be after their affirmations. Its basically a mystical period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes ricepudding12's post
19-08-2016, 07:10 PM
What annoys me is when a christian is pissed off but they're pretending to take the high road and say some shit like "god bless you" or "I'll pray for you". Why won't they just man up and say fuck you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[+] 3 users Like ricepudding12's post
21-08-2016, 03:53 PM
(18-08-2016 03:33 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:The rest of us are scum and are going to burn eternally......

Well, at least we'll all be together. Cool

Hmmm burn forever with people i like or at least respect or be the christian gods bitch forever surrounded by people i can't stand this is a choice?

[Image: giphy.gif]
22-08-2016, 08:43 AM
(18-08-2016 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I always find it fun to raise the blood pressure of the devout by pointing out senseless bullshit they do in the name of their religion,

For instance ---

AMEN.....

Really???

What exactly does that mean when you say "Amen"???? Is it prayer punctuation??? Will your god not know you're done praying if you don't stick that at the end of the prayer????

Even more confusing -- is those folks that scream it out in church during the sermon..... Isn't that fucking up the works?? If it's punctuation -- you're . going. to. get. a. whole bunch. of. fucked. up. sentences.................

Jesus. H. Christ....

It's really fun to see the dawning confusion on the poor saps - as they begin to realize they've been trained like a dog to drool when a bell is rung --- into acting like a Tourettes sufferer -- spouting out "Amens" for absolutely no apparent reason...

Don't even get me started on the "Hallelujah" garbage.......

I believe it's a Greek word. It can be translated as Truly, or as ricepudding pointed out, let it be. So in some translations of the new testament it will say "amen I say to you". Others will say "truly I say to you".

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
22-08-2016, 09:20 AM
There's also a fair bit of evidence saying "amen" is a derivative of Amon -- an earlier Egyptian deity.....

Considering how much stuff is "borrowed" from other religions - I find that plausible..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
22-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Sometimes they kneel with their hands clasped before them

Seriously, what's up with that?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
22-08-2016, 06:50 PM
(22-08-2016 04:20 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Sometimes they kneel with their hands clasped before them

Seriously, what's up with that?

That is the slave position,presenting the wrists to be bound together.
[+] 1 user Likes Born Again Pagan's post
22-08-2016, 09:22 PM
(18-08-2016 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 09:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  AMEN.....

I use it sometimes to end planning meetings. It means "so be it".

I am beginning to like "So mote it be" instead. It keeps people guessing.
[+] 1 user Likes Exfundy's post
23-08-2016, 02:59 PM
(22-08-2016 09:22 PM)Exfundy Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 04:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I use it sometimes to end planning meetings. It means "so be it".

I am beginning to like "So mote it be" instead. It keeps people guessing.

Stealing it. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post