Stupid Teens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Stupid Teens!
(24-01-2013 03:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(24-01-2013 01:30 PM)rastathecontroller Wrote:  Teens are a by-product of stupid adults. Religion itself is ignorance that's been almost forced on children since their creation. The government is behind the ignorance. We, the people have power and that's what they don't want us to know. So they give us bullshit distractions and misconceptions to occupy us and cover the truth of existence; a truth that would change the world as we know if it were to become common knowledge.
What would that truth be? Consider

There isn't really a phrase or sentence that equates to the "truth of existence," but knowledge such as the interference of extra terrestrial intelligences since ancient civilizations. Dimensions, the procession of the equinox and ascension, the fall of consciousness, Atlantis, Lemuria, Christ consciousness, etc..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2013, 10:24 AM
(25-01-2013 10:22 AM)rastathecontroller Wrote:  There isn't really a phrase or sentence that equates to the "truth of existence," but knowledge such as the interference of extra terrestrial intelligences since ancient civilizations. Dimensions, the procession of the equinox and ascension, the fall of consciousness, Atlantis, Lemuria, Christ consciousness, etc..
You're joking, right? Right?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
25-01-2013, 10:25 AM
(25-01-2013 10:24 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(25-01-2013 10:22 AM)rastathecontroller Wrote:  There isn't really a phrase or sentence that equates to the "truth of existence," but knowledge such as the interference of extra terrestrial intelligences since ancient civilizations. Dimensions, the procession of the equinox and ascension, the fall of consciousness, Atlantis, Lemuria, Christ consciousness, etc..
You're joking, right? Right?

No, I'm afraid we have a complete woo fan here. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2013, 10:55 AM
[Image: turnbftovampire.jpg]

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
20-04-2013, 07:58 PM
The truly sad part is that stupid teens will turn into stupid adults. Soon us older folk will have to deal with them.
20-04-2013, 08:28 PM
(18-04-2013 10:55 AM)My proboscis sucks Wrote:  [Image: turnbftovampire.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
27-04-2013, 08:34 PM
[Image: mermaid.jpg]

Natural selection at its finest

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
27-04-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 08:53 PM by Free Thought.)
This is becoming a common trend around here recently, I keep seeing people trying to put up images which cannot be hotlinked or embedded.

'comon guys...

[Edit: Spelling]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
27-04-2013, 08:53 PM
[Image: not-sure-if-trolling-or-stupid2.jpg]

Problem?

27-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Why yes, it is a problem, it shouldn't be happening! It is ridiculous that it does!