Stupid Things You Do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 02:13 PM
RE: Stupid Things You Do
(21-09-2015 02:12 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:08 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I once woke up on Monday morning - extremely hung over and in bad shape -- and had to go to work.... We'd been on a weekend run -- and the ex ol'lady had wisely took the day off work -- so she slept in while I struggled getting ready in the dark....

Later that morning at work - I went to the can --- to find that I'd put on a pair of her panties that'd gotten mixed in with my skivvies..... I wondered why they were so damned tight....

Buck knife removal. Toss in trash.... Better to die going commando - than to be talked about for a week or two at the morgue....

That whatcha had in mind Moms???

I bet you wondered why you felt so pretty and sexy all day, didn't you. Tongue

No but it's probably why I complained all morning.... (they were my ex's)...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-09-2015, 02:23 PM
I decided to actually tell my sister my honest opinion.

Something like, "If you approach [person] with aggression or hostility it's not going to get you any positive results. That's what I think."

Her response (paraphrased): "This is what works for me, you aren't acknowledging me." [about 2 pages worth of why she thinks her life is terrible] Then she says, "It's a shame that [person] has ruined another relationship of mine." Then she blocks me.

This is all before I even get a chance to respond. I get home from work and see this crap, and I can't even respond because I'm blocked. So I'm just like WHAT THE HELL???

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
21-09-2015, 02:44 PM
The list is endless...... an old girlfriend came back from the hair salon and asked me did I like her new hair do. I was honest and said I didn't like it.... ouch... a big no, no.
Many years ago I had a stapler and for some reason I wondered what it would be like to use it on my finger. Apart from being very stupid it was extremely painful.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
Once I dropped some food I had cooked right on the red hot stove. Sure as fuck. . . my brilliant brain told be to pick it up. Naturally one get burned by that. So I dropped it again. . . on the same spot to which my still brilliant brain told me to pick it up. And me still as clueless as ever complied and burned myself even more.
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
My cat, Cleo, has a uncanny knack of coming over and sitting on my lap just I'm about to get up and do something important. Do I remove her and go about my business? NoooOOOOOOoooo. I sit there and pet her, let her purr, talk to her. It's stupid. My husband laughs. Cleo has me well trained. Sadcryface

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
21-09-2015, 02:46 PM
(21-09-2015 02:44 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Once I dropped some food I had cooked right on the red hot stove. Sure as fuck. . . my brilliant brain told be to pick it up. Naturally one get burned by that. So I dropped it again. . . on the same spot to which my still brilliant brain told me to pick it up. And me still as clueless as ever complied and burned myself even more.

How high were you, bro?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-09-2015, 02:50 PM
(21-09-2015 02:46 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:44 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Once I dropped some food I had cooked right on the red hot stove. Sure as fuck. . . my brilliant brain told be to pick it up. Naturally one get burned by that. So I dropped it again. . . on the same spot to which my still brilliant brain told me to pick it up. And me still as clueless as ever complied and burned myself even more.

How high were you, bro?
About as high as now. 170cm. (^_^)

I don't think I have ever been high. Tried THC a few times but never felt any effect. I might suck at inhaling but I guess it's a good thing to suck at.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
21-09-2015, 02:53 PM
(21-09-2015 02:23 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I decided to actually tell my sister my honest opinion.

Something like, "If you approach [person] with aggression or hostility it's not going to get you any positive results. That's what I think."

Her response (paraphrased): "This is what works for me, you aren't acknowledging me." [about 2 pages worth of why she thinks her life is terrible] Then she says, "It's a shame that [person] has ruined another relationship of mine." Then she blocks me.

This is all before I even get a chance to respond. I get home from work and see this crap, and I can't even respond because I'm blocked. So I'm just like WHAT THE HELL???

Hey! Good to see you back...havent seen you in awhile Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-09-2015, 02:54 PM
(21-09-2015 02:50 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:46 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  How high were you, bro?
About as high as now. 170cm. (^_^)

I don't think I have ever been high. Tried THC a few times but never felt any effect. I might suck at inhaling but I guess it's a good thing to suck at.

Weeping

I feel sorry for you, man. I like THC so much better than alcohol. Edibles are fucking awesome.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
21-09-2015, 02:59 PM
(21-09-2015 02:54 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:50 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  About as high as now. 170cm. (^_^)

Weeping

I feel sorry for you, man. I like THC so much better than alcohol. Edibles are fucking awesome.
I don't really do alcohol either. Not that I find anything particular wrong with it I'm just not too interested. I guess it's because I'm alone most of the time and that sort of thing is more of a social thing.

I always wanted to try hallucinogens but never got around to it. And now I just don't want to anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post