Stupid Things You Do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Stupid Things You Do
(21-09-2015 02:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Hey! Good to see you back...havent seen you in awhile Thumbsup
Thanks man I like to pop in every now and then and see how everybody is doing. It's funny how the same people are still here years later Smile. And when I say funny I mean cool haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Adrianime's post
21-09-2015, 04:43 PM
Life needs a Command Z keystroke. Get on that NASA, will ya?

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
21-09-2015, 05:11 PM
(21-09-2015 01:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yabut you gotta share...Evil_monster

Offering to drive someone to the airport is waaaaay stupid.

Of course now I'll have to pick him up too.

[img][Image: cat%20airport_zpswxqcky0a.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
21-09-2015, 05:54 PM
Finding new and exciting places to hide my keys and lose track of where they are.

My lifetime best was in the ignition of my car... while I was driving....

"Okay, calm down, do I need to drive back home to get my keys, or can I finish my errands without them and go home then? I'm going to have to jimmy open my apartment window anyway, so... no, wait, I have to drive directly back, because once I stop my car I won't be able to start it again without my keys. .... wait a minute..."
[+] 4 users Like Reltzik's post
21-09-2015, 05:57 PM
(21-09-2015 05:54 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Finding new and exciting places to hide my keys and lose track of where they are.

My lifetime best was in the ignition of my car... while I was driving....

"Okay, calm down, do I need to drive back home to get my keys, or can I finish my errands without them and go home then? I'm going to have to jimmy open my apartment window anyway, so... no, wait, I have to drive directly back, because once I stop my car I won't be able to start it again without my keys. .... wait a minute..."

Was talking on my cellphone and looking for it frantically in my purse at the same time. Thought I had left it at work or lost it. DUH moment for sure. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Then of course there's this recurrent gem.

"I can't find my [keys/wallet/tissues/pen/social security card/checkbook/earbuds/cell phone]."

"Where do you remember having them last."

"Um... yesterday, I had them in my pocket."

".... and you're doing the laundry now?"

".... yes."
[+] 3 users Like Reltzik's post
21-09-2015, 08:42 PM
(21-09-2015 12:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ... Ever do something really dumb and instantly wish you hadn't?

Wrong question Moms. That would describe most of my waking moments, not to mention some that were somnambulant. "Ever NOT do something dumb" would be a much smaller list, not take up a whole thread to itemize and likely bleed over into other threads for lack of space.

So let's see, last time I didn't do something dumb - was when - ahem - give me a sec - it was last year I think - uh, no, that was pretty dumb after all, funny, I didn't think so at the time - wait a sec - that time at the restaurant last week - nope, actually I'm surprised I remembered that one, makes me cringe - well, shoot, I'm coming up dry here on non-dumb episodes - my apologies.

Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
21-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Well if were going to start this list better start it close to the beginning, say high school, where one day I'd absently bitten off a fingernail and was chewing on it when a friend sat down next to me to chat and I pfffd the fingernail straight at him without thinking and you just try to apologize for deliberately spitting on a friend before you've even said hello. Shocking
[+] 2 users Like Airportkid's post
22-09-2015, 05:17 AM
(21-09-2015 04:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Life needs a Command Z keystroke. Get on that NASA, will ya?

If they got one, we'd never see it -- DARPA would snag it up.....

Drinking Beverage

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
22-09-2015, 06:00 AM
(21-09-2015 04:43 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Life needs a Command Z keystroke. Get on that NASA, will ya?

And a search engine for my life. Thoughts, possessions, conversations... If I had a dollar for every time I could ALMOST remember something, or where I put something, or who said what I could probably pay Google to develop that for me.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post