Stupid Things You Do

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Stupid Things You Do
Ugh. I volunteer for stuff I don't really want to do. I don't even know why I say it. Usually I am pretty good at keeping my trap shut but every now and then I volunteer for shit I don't need to and as the other person is responding with "really? That would help me so much" I am immediately thinking "what the fuck did I just say!?"

Last night at dinner with a friend, my husband and kids are there, another friend and his son too. Very casual, having some beers, food and laughs.

My friend Matt starts discussing getting the hardwood floors in his house redone and this one vendor keeps calling to reschedule at the last minute. Matt figured he has to take a half day off work to be home to meet him. We all live in the same neighborhood. I am a stay at home mom, I volunteer to meet the vendor so friend doesn't have to take off work. Seriously, I don't want to sit in Matts house with a guy hammering floors. WTAF was I thinking?

Beer- fucking beer- makes stupid shit roll right out of my mouth.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-09-2015, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2015 08:24 AM by Worom.)
(21-09-2015 02:54 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:50 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  About as high as now. 170cm. (^_^)

I don't think I have ever been high. Tried THC a few times but never felt any effect. I might suck at inhaling but I guess it's a good thing to suck at.

Weeping

I feel sorry for you, man. I like THC so much better than alcohol. Edibles are fucking awesome.

I guess this would fall under stupid thing I did Tongue
My first experience with edibles was.....interesting. It went something like this: Eat Brownie hmm nothing happened after 30 minutes, I guess I will eat another one....waits 30 more minutes. Hmm still nothing I guess I will eat a third one. 10 minutes later.....HOLY FREAKING CRAP WHAT IS THIS. It kicked in at around 1pm, I didn't want to move from the couch at all. The effects finally wore off sometime in the afternoon the next day.

“We can judge our progress by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers, our willingness to embrace what is true rather than what feels good.”
― Carl Sagan
[+] 3 users Like Worom's post
22-09-2015, 09:02 AM
(22-09-2015 08:20 AM)Worom Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:54 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Weeping

I feel sorry for you, man. I like THC so much better than alcohol. Edibles are fucking awesome.

I guess this would fall under stupid thing I did Tongue
My first experience with edibles was.....interesting. It went something like this: Eat Brownie hmm nothing happened after 30 minutes, I guess I will eat another one....waits 30 more minutes. Hmm still nothing I guess I will eat a third one. 10 minutes later.....HOLY FREAKING CRAP WHAT IS THIS. It kicked in at around 1pm, I didn't want to move from the couch at all. The effects finally wore off sometime in the afternoon the next day.

I did the same thing with tortilla chips and guacamole and a beer last night...only I didn't wait 30 minutes--I just kept on eating them Wink I didn't get sick though. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-09-2015, 09:07 AM
My stupid thing was this am. We just had a lot of trees trimmed at my house, so there are a few sharp fragments of branch pieces still in my yard--even though the workmen did a pretty good job cleaning most of it up. My dog woke me up extremely early this am and was doing her pee-pee dance. I was half asleep and didn't feel like putting on proper shoes--so I threw on my flip flops and took her outside. I stepped on one of the sharp branch pieces at just the right angle and poked the shit out of my foot. Sad
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
22-09-2015, 09:13 AM
(22-09-2015 09:07 AM)jennybee Wrote:  My stupid thing was this am. We just had a lot of trees trimmed at my house, so there are a few sharp fragments of branch pieces still in my yard--even though the workmen did a pretty good job cleaning most of it up. My dog woke me up extremely early this am and was doing her pee-pee dance. I was half asleep and didn't feel like putting on proper shoes--so I threw on my flip flops and took her outside. I stepped on one of the sharp branch pieces at just the right angle and poked the shit out of my foot. Sad

That made me cringe just to read it. OW! OW! OW!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 3 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
22-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Ouch Jenny.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes definite ouch!
21-10-2015, 11:55 AM
Stupid Things You Do
I talk about everything with dogs and ı believe that they understand me
[+] 3 users Like gokay_haydaroglu's post
21-10-2015, 11:59 AM
I often don't do a lot of productive things during the day. Attempting to correct that, however.
21-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Laser pointers, that is all.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post