Stupid hashtags

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Stupid hashtags
南来てください

Today I bring a thread about stupid hashtags, some in which you find stupid from yesterday and today. Now I think I want to start this thread off with this hashtag I came across while on youtube:

#wastehistime2k16

Now this hashtag is used mostly by women, going around tricking men to do stuff and then instead of being thankful for at least doing something, they laugh at him for doing it.

I don't get the joy of being a dick. I might be missing something. I mean I heard it was started by women to get back at men for doing things similar. I mean it is one thing to do it to a man who did it to her, then that would be justice. It is another thing to do it to men you have done nothing wrong to them.

I can someone somewhere saying that they do this to their EX. Now there is no denying that it could be their EX that they are doing it to, but most show that it is mostly dudes they met.

I am sorry I know some may find this entertaining, but I think it is stupid.

Well let this be the thread of stupid hashtags.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Stupid hashtags
#StartingAThreadWhyHashtagsSuck

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-02-2016, 03:37 PM
(05-02-2016 03:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  #StartingAThreadWhyHashtagsSuck

Have you found one yet mom?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-02-2016, 03:53 PM
#allhashtagsarestupid
05-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Silly kids and their silly hashish, and why do they call smoking THC for hashtagging now-a-days. The world is coming to an end, I tell ya.

*whooshing sounds, of a cane being flailed around*
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
05-02-2016, 04:03 PM
(05-02-2016 03:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  南来てください

Today I bring a thread about stupid hashtags, some in which you find stupid from yesterday and today. Now I think I want to start this thread off with this hashtag I came across while on youtube:

#wastehistime2k16

Now this hashtag is used mostly by women, going around tricking men to do stuff and then instead of being thankful for at least doing something, they laugh at him for doing it.

I don't get the joy of being a dick. I might be missing something. I mean I heard it was started by women to get back at men for doing things similar. I mean it is one thing to do it to a man who did it to her, then that would be justice. It is another thing to do it to men you have done nothing wrong to them.

I can someone somewhere saying that they do this to their EX. Now there is no denying that it could be their EX that they are doing it to, but most show that it is mostly dudes they met.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wastehertime2k16?src=hash

same trip, male version.
both types stupid humor for cunts and pricks.
I wonder if many people actually do those things,the little sociopaths. I think it may just be sick humor though, at least most of the time.
05-02-2016, 04:15 PM
(05-02-2016 04:03 PM)carol Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 03:24 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  南来てください

#wastehistime2k16

https://twitter.com/hashtag/wastehertime2k16?src=hash

same trip, male version.
both types stupid humor for cunts and pricks.
I wonder if many people actually do those things,the little sociopaths. I think it may just be sick humor though, at least most of the time.

Well it would still be stupid. Stupid is stupid, like christian hashtags.

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Not cool, wasting someone's precious time.

I think hashtags can be fun - my Instagram account certainly has some entertaining ones. For example, took a pic of my snow covered patio with the pool in the background and used #polarbearplunge for one of the tags. Even when they aren't being used as a link, they are still another take on written expression.

#isohip #kidsthesedays #ipromiseidontwearmomjeans

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
05-02-2016, 05:56 PM
#thisiswhyimgay

[Image: oscar.png]
05-02-2016, 06:27 PM
At least one good thing has come from hashtags...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson