Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-12-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(19-12-2016 04:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  History isn't even taught in our schools anymore, civics, government and economics have all been replaced.

It's beyond sad, it's downright dangerous for the future. Scared stupid people drinking the cool aid and years from now will be scratching their head saying, "why did we do this?" Decades from then it'll all start again.

In the future, history will be irrelevant. Apparently that future is now.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-12-2016, 12:15 PM
Type in "narcissist/trump" into your search engine and you'll come up with a list of very interesting articles that explore the pathology of the narcissistic personality disorder in the context of Trump's textbook symptoms. However ultimately irrelevant losing the popular vote would be to any winning candidate with a neurotypical personality, losing the popular vote by a large margin and, worse, to a woman, was inevitably going to result in this infantile reaction from Trump. The popular poll result conflicts with the alternative, fantasy version of Trump that has for decades existed inside his head, a world in which he is always the winner and in which everyone else is a contemptible, ridiculous loser. Reality, whenever it does not flatter the narcissist, makes the narcissist very uncomfortable and prone to lashing out. Trump is sincere when he talks about millions of illegally cast votes. He's merely engaging in damage limitation on the image he has of himself - as the 'king' and 'killer' his equally obnoxious brute of a father said Donald should strive to become. Trump's spent years cocooned by the belief that he is, to us his own term, 'beloved' by huge numbers of his fellow citizens, massively admired and eternally successful and the best at everything. Hence, it's logical for him to believe that the vote tally must be wrong.
[+] 7 users Like Gert Heide's post
21-12-2016, 04:43 PM
I get this sinking in my gut every time I see Trump speak to the press or tweet.
It just seems like he hasn't figured out what he's gotten himself into. I'm afraid once he finds out how things won't always go his way, and people won't listen to him, he'll act like a petulant child and have fits.
This guy scares me.
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
21-12-2016, 05:26 PM
(28-11-2016 09:15 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It was mentioned in another trump thread.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid109620

Which might be more appropriate since it's called "hacked results."

Both? I believe it was the third party one who called for a recount.
21-12-2016, 05:28 PM
(21-12-2016 04:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I get this sinking in my gut every time I see Trump speak to the press or tweet.
It just seems like he hasn't figured out what he's gotten himself into. I'm afraid once he finds out how things won't always go his way, and people won't listen to him, he'll act like a petulant child and have fits.
This guy scares me.

We should start a pool as to how soon T Rump tries to fire congress or the president of some foreign country.
[+] 7 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
21-12-2016, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 01:57 AM by Vosur.)
Edit: Wrong thread, re-posted here.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-12-2016, 10:27 AM
(21-12-2016 04:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I get this sinking in my gut every time I see Trump speak to the press or tweet.
This guy scares me.

Trump isn't remotely capable of doing the job. He is every bit as stupid as he sounds and will, far more than even someone of a similar age when elected such as Reagan, be compelled to delegate. A persistent pattern will emerge of Trump alternately taking credit for anything he imagines went well and blaming someone else for bad news. However badly things go for Trump, he may sail through the next four years without losing much support. I suspect he's done quite a number of things that would spell disaster for other politicians. We don't have any idea of the true state of his finances, his tax affairs or the extent to which Russian money is part of his 'empire's' huge debt burden [and the reason he talks like someone that Putin would be right to regard as a bought-and-sold quisling]. His fanbase has already shown itself to be entirely indifferent to anything cretinous, vile or unhinged Trump has said. In fact, more vile, cretinous and unhinged behaviour will just keep the fanbase contented and sweet, as this will be proof that their boy is whupping the f**king liberals' asses, 24-7. When Trump DOES NOT bomb Iran, build walls along the Rio Grande, compel all schools to teach all kids creationism or make abortion illegal everywhere, such disappointments to his largely white, authoritarian supporters will be less disappointing IF he maintains the obnoxious shtick normal people were appalled by during, say, the debates with Clinton. And the reason Trump, I suspect, will keep up the obnoxious, often cry-baby stuff is that he's never really going to be the sort of president he wants to be - a popular one.
[+] 6 users Like Gert Heide's post
22-12-2016, 10:29 AM
(21-12-2016 05:28 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
This guy scares me.

We should start a pool as to how soon T Rump tries to fire congress or the president of some foreign country.

If I had a few hundred bucks that wouldn't be better spent on bills, I would definitely find a way of betting that he will be removed from office before January of 2020.
22-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Today's tweet from trump:

"The United States must greatly strengthen and expand its nuclear capability until such time as the world comes to its senses regarding nukes.”

Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
22-12-2016, 02:36 PM
This guy scares me.

Don't worry. We'll give him something to cry about.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.