Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(22-12-2016 09:47 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not a tweet but something about Trump Winery.

Quote: In a filing with the U.S. Department of Labor, the Charlottesville, Virginia winery says it will need six workers to work six days a week as farmworkers and laborers. The pay is $10.72 an hour, and the temporary jobs are expected to run from Jan. 31 to June 30.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/22/news/com...n-workers/

trump always hires foreign workers to work for his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach. He claims that Americans only want full time jobs so he has to hire foreign workers. Yeah, sure.

Sorry LDH, no work for you.

Tweeting his way to Armageddon.
He doesn't want them to unionize. He's fought like hell to prevent his workers from unionizing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2016, 03:34 PM
(23-12-2016 03:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Tweeting his way to Armageddon.

This doesn't look like an upwardly mobile freeway to me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-12-2016, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2016 04:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-12-2016 03:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2016 05:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Cold War 2 in 3..2..

“Let it be an arms race, we will outmatch them at every pass. And outlast them all.”

Talk about pushing the reset button.

Putin: “We are stronger than any potential aggressor, but I want to point out that we are acting in accordance with international agreements.”

Guess I'm gonna have to learn Russian.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
23-12-2016, 04:46 PM
There are a lot of Russians in the Portland area and they're trying to get away from Putin and his insanity. Some of them are stunned with the election result and terrified again.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-12-2016, 11:20 PM
(21-12-2016 04:43 PM)pablo Wrote:  I get this sinking in my gut every time I see Trump speak to the press or tweet.
It just seems like he hasn't figured out what he's gotten himself into. I'm afraid once he finds out how things won't always go his way, and people won't listen to him, he'll act like a petulant child and have fits.
This guy scares me.

It isn't so much a fear as a certainty. Much like watching an adult taking a lollipop away from an angry 4 year-old, you absolutely know what Trump is going to do when he doesn't get his way. Anybody who is even vaguely surprised hasn't been paying attention to the last year's worth of insanity.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
02-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Quote:“North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won’t happen!” Mr. Trump said via Twitter, which has been his favorite way of communicating directly with Americans and the rest of the world.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...t-wont-ha/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-01-2017, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2017 06:35 PM by ShadowProject.)
This thread is going to get very long.

4 years of idiot boy tweets every time someone wrongs him and hurts his fragile, little manhands ego.

Want to place bets?
600 pages?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like ShadowProject's post
02-01-2017, 06:36 PM
"China has been taking out massive amounts of money & wealth from the U.S. in totally one-sided trade, but won't help with North Korea. Nice!"

Yeah, take that PingJongPong. That oughtta get 'em moving. So now I'm thinking Xi Jinping might be telling a nuclear engineer or two to get down there and make sure that launch is successful just to see what the American cowboy's gonna do. And make sure you wear a blue helmet. We'll blame it on the UN.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
02-01-2017, 08:48 PM
I'm just waiting until he tweets something that is Top Secret. You just KNOW he's gonna do it. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
03-01-2017, 01:04 AM
(02-01-2017 08:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm just waiting until he tweets something that is Top Secret. You just KNOW he's gonna do it. Dodgy

At least it won't be on his private mail server.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post