Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(02-01-2017 08:48 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I'm just waiting until he tweets something that is Top Secret. You just KNOW he's gonna do it. Dodgy

I think he's the ultimate classification authority so I guess it would implicitly be declassified as soon as he put it on twitter. Consider

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2017, 06:53 AM
Not a TrumpTweet™ but this made me smile...
Rebecca Ferguson will sing at Donald Trump's inauguration - but only if she can sing black protest song 'Strange Fruit'

I wonder if any of them will get that she'd be giving them a big "fuck you" and getting paid to do it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
04-01-2017, 07:00 AM
When Trump shits does he go all a twitter??? Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
04-01-2017, 09:51 AM
(04-01-2017 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When Trump shits does he go all a twitter??? Blink

Bowing

I don't know, but when he twitters it's all shit.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
05-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Quote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago
How did NBC get "an exclusive look into the top secret report he (Obama) was presented?" Who gave them this report and why? Politics!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-01-2017, 06:47 PM
Does he go in and edit the font size on his tweets? He certainly seems to like big fonts, caps, and !. Pretty juvenile attempt at emphasis. .... errr I mean, PRETTY JUVENILE ATTEMPT AT EMPHASIS!!!!!

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 07:14 PM
(05-01-2017 06:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Does he go in and edit the font size on his tweets? He certainly seems to like big fonts, caps, and !. Pretty juvenile attempt at emphasis. .... errr I mean, PRETTY JUVENILE ATTEMPT AT EMPHASIS!!!!!

That's a weird Twitter thing. Some of my tweets come off with a huge font, while others are normal.

No clue why that is but it's not just his.

I know with FB short posts have a larger font. But twitter doesn't seem to care.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-01-2017, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 07:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-01-2017 07:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's a weird Twitter thing. Some of my tweets come off with a huge font, while others are normal.

No clue why that is but it's not just his.

I know with FB short posts have a larger font. But twitter doesn't seem to care.

Yeah, I thought I noticed they were changing and he was editing them to capture just that perfect je ne sais quoi. In hindsight that was silly of me.

Saw he said he was gonna give a press conference on 11 Jan. The British bookmakers already got it at 2-1 against. Big Grin

EDIT: They are changing size. I swear I saw it. Maybe twitter bases the font size on the # of hearts? And isn't hearts for likes a little, I don't know, pussy?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-01-2017, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 08:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Today Team *Dumpster Transition Fiasco* said they want "the wall" paid for by the normal appropriation process.

L-0-Fucking-L
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Making America Grate Our Teeth Again
I wonder if ANY US president was ever so soundly humiliated BEFORE he was even inaugurated, as Dumpster was today on Capital Hill for his LIES about the hacking intelligence ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-01-2017, 10:22 PM
(05-01-2017 07:57 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Today Team *Dumpster Transition Fiasco* said they want "the wall" paid for by the normal appropriation process.

L-0-Fucking-L
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Making America Grate Our Teeth Again
I wonder if ANY US president was ever so soundly humiliated BEFORE he was even inaugurated, as Dumpster was today on Capital Hill for his LIES about the hacking intelligence ?

Sad fact- he thinks that they are wrong. Dodgy The man needs a reality check, but he's nuts enough that it won't do any good.