Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
If Trump was an adult...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like unfogged's post
09-01-2017, 01:19 PM
(09-01-2017 12:53 PM)unfogged Wrote:  If Trump was an adult...

Alas, it is not to be. Mature Trump is a fiction, immature fuckhead is real. I'm kinda depressed for you guys.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-01-2017, 01:40 PM
(09-01-2017 10:28 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  [Image: donald-trump-tweets-about-meryl-streep-620x360.jpg]

Trumps a thin skinned moron. He didn't like being reminded of mawking this reporter which he now claims he didn't do.

[Image: oT41FYI.gif]

Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
09-01-2017, 01:47 PM
(09-01-2017 01:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 12:53 PM)unfogged Wrote:  If Trump was an adult...

Alas, it is not to be. Mature Trump is a fiction, immature fuckhead is real. I'm kinda depressed for you guys.

We're doomed. Probably gonna take the rest of you down with us, unfortunately.
09-01-2017, 06:12 PM
It's not a tweet but just another delusional lie from an lying narcissist about unimportant stuff. Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event. The high end dress designers and dress stores beg to differ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reli...70f477405a

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
09-01-2017, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 06:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-01-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event.

I've tried and I just don't get it. You know he hasn't heard anything about dresses, read anything about dresses or even thought of dresses all day and then BAM! he suddenly goes SQUIRREL! and out pops something apropos of nothing when he wasn't looking. Only other way I can make sense of it is that he's a motherfucking genius and he's dicking with me to probe just how stupid I am.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-01-2017, 07:01 PM
(09-01-2017 06:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event.

I've tried and I just don't get it. You know he hasn't heard anything about dresses, read anything about dresses or even thought of dresses all day and then BAM! he suddenly goes SQUIRREL! and out pops something apropos of nothing when he wasn't looking. Only other way I can make sense of it is that he's a motherfucking genius and he's dicking with me to probe just how stupid I am.

I'd say that is the least likely explanation. Demonic possession is more likely than that. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2017, 07:17 PM
(09-01-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's not a tweet but just another delusional lie from an lying narcissist about unimportant stuff. Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event. The high end dress designers and dress stores beg to differ.

I don't think he understands that reality is not whatever he says it is and that the things he says can and will actually be compared to the reality that the rest of us live in.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
09-01-2017, 07:31 PM
(09-01-2017 07:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's not a tweet but just another delusional lie from an lying narcissist about unimportant stuff. Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event. The high end dress designers and dress stores beg to differ.

I don't think he understands that reality is not whatever he says it is and that the things he says can and will actually be compared to the reality that the rest of us live in.

Oh, he knows that. He's been bitching about how people recorded his words and quoted them back, when he said the opposite, later. He has no clue on how to handle that. I suspect that when you have that kind of money, nobody will argue with you, and if they do, they get replaced. That kind of money buys a particular kind of isolation. When reality crashes in, I hope cooler heads prevail and keep him from doing something really stupid. I hope that the person carrying the "football" has a sidearm and a desire to keep the world at peace.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
09-01-2017, 07:58 PM
(06-01-2017 02:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 02:03 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My friend calls him the puppet president elect.

A friend of mine who got the hell out of Russian and away from Putin is now calling the United States, The Unitedstatesastan.
Trumpistan is more economical.
[+] 2 users Like mordant's post