Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2017, 09:09 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(09-01-2017 06:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It's not a tweet but just another delusional lie from an lying narcissist about unimportant stuff. Donald Trump claims inaugural gowns are all sold out for the big event. The high end dress designers and dress stores beg to differ.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reli...70f477405a

They must have a picture of Trump in the article...I forgot I have his face replaced with kitties.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-01-2017, 09:18 PM
In 2015, the lying son-of-a-bitch Trump said Streep was one of his favorite actresses. Now she's "over-rated". Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-01-2017, 12:02 AM
(09-01-2017 01:47 PM)julep Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 01:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Alas, it is not to be. Mature Trump is a fiction, immature fuckhead is real. I'm kinda depressed for you guys.

We're doomed. Probably gonna take the rest of you down with us, unfortunately.

Every country I've ever lived in has eventually gone to hell in a handbasket - including UK most recently with Brexit, it's nothing new. The new thing is the Americans and Brits learning to enjoy third world stupidity politics, where it's a competition for who can say the dumbest thing in the room. Bonus points if it's unconstitutional or illegal, and mega bonus points for encouraging civil unrest to deflect attention from your failings, especially if directed at some minority unable to defend themselves.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
10-01-2017, 12:04 AM
(09-01-2017 09:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In 2015, the lying son-of-a-bitch Trump said Streep was one of his favorite actresses. Now she's "over-rated". Facepalm

It's funny how with practically everything he says there's an example of him saying the opposite thing.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
10-01-2017, 12:17 AM
(09-01-2017 09:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  In 2015, the lying son-of-a-bitch Trump said Streep was one of his favorite actresses. Now she's "over-rated". Facepalm

Bucky, you're such fun. Big Grin I found the quote.

Interviewed in the Hollywood Reporter in 2015.

"Asked during the interview if there were any actresses in particular he loved, Trump answered: "Julia Roberts is terrific, and many others. Meryl Streep is excellent; she's a fine person, too. The problem is I'll name three or four or five and then the hundred that I know will be insulted, and I don't mean to insult them."

Now I know the topic is silly , being asked who one's favorite actress is and then changing one's mind a year and a half later, but it's symptomatic of this man's thin skinned narcissism that he can't take criticism. To be president of the US is to be criticized. He better get used to it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
10-01-2017, 06:34 AM
(09-01-2017 09:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  They must have a picture of Trump in the article...I forgot I have his face replaced with kitties.

That's a horrible thing to do to innocent kittens.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-01-2017, 11:52 PM
(09-01-2017 07:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  When reality crashes in, I hope cooler heads prevail and keep him from doing something really stupid. I hope that the person carrying the "football" has a sidearm and a desire to keep the world at peace.

I think Putin's smart enough to keep him from going off ranch.

#sigh
11-01-2017, 12:51 AM
(10-01-2017 11:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 07:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  When reality crashes in, I hope cooler heads prevail and keep him from doing something really stupid. I hope that the person carrying the "football" has a sidearm and a desire to keep the world at peace.

I think Putin's smart enough to keep him from going off ranch.

While at the same time fucking you guys as hard as he can...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-01-2017, 12:54 AM
Twitter Deletes Donald Trump’s Twitter Account: “We Will Not Tolerate Racism & Hate”

Thank God this is a satire site. This is one of my favorite threads. Big Grin

#sigh
11-01-2017, 11:40 AM
(09-01-2017 07:17 PM)unfogged Wrote:  I don't think he understands that reality is not whatever he says it is and that the things he says can and will actually be compared to the reality that the rest of us live in.
Not by republicans, they expect that reality is something to be believed.
They have faith in Trump and believe everything he asserts.

Their overarching value.
"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe"
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post