Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2017, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 07:36 AM by excitedpenguin.)
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
[Image: Screenshot_2017_02_03_14_21_03_1.jpg]

Newton didn't really say that, apparently, but the original from the preacher who did is kind of awesome:

"Why are so many people shy, lonely, shut up within themselves, unequal to their tasks, unable to be happy? Because they are inhabited by fear, like the man in the Parable of the Talents, erecting walls around themselves instead of building bridges into the lives of others; shutting out life."2

Source:

1) Seen on Telegram, google searched, screenshoted, uploaded, shared.

2) https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Isaac_Newton

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes excitedpenguin's post
03-02-2017, 10:15 AM
(02-02-2017 10:56 AM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: f89dh.jpg]

[Image: v8hszq.jpg]

[Image: 9sqjrp.jpg]
Also, Trump Draws has only nine tweets so far, but they’re glorious; he’ll be able to open his own gallery soon, Hate Modern or something Dodgy

[Image: ezgif.com-2c4ff18609.gif]

And speaking of art, I give you #Trumpartworks (sorry there are so many, they're so hard to choose from Rolleyes )

[Image: C22ez-nWgAA3ZYt.jpg]

[Image: C23U243WEAA-seK.jpg]

[Image: C22uMb2XEAA6t4j.jpg]

[Image: 30shfo5.jpg]
[Image: C232jcRXAAE4miG.jpg]

[Image: C22R2nHWIAEaTFn.jpg]

[Image: C22i41WWEAA4g7p.jpg]

[Image: C227VyTW8AECucL.jpg]

[Image: C23lwu5WEAMtUhc.jpg]

OMG those were awesome!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-02-2017, 11:21 AM
(03-02-2017 07:26 AM)excitedpenguin Wrote:  Newton didn't really say that, apparently, but the original from the preacher who did is kind of awesome:

"Why are so many people shy, lonely, shut up within themselves, unequal to their tasks, unable to be happy? Because they are inhabited by fear, like the man in the Parable of the Talents, erecting walls around themselves instead of building bridges into the lives of others; shutting out life."2

Not to worry – Trumpkin’s gonna be a building a bridge, as well and “it’s going to be a great bridge, a high bridge, a long bridge.”

WASHINGTON, DC—Surrounded by the most significant players in his rise to the American presidency, Donald Trump today signed an executive order calling for the immediate construction of a “great bridge” between the United States and Russia.

Just days after formally announcing plans to build a border wall with Mexico, Trump unveiled details of the historic US-Russian bridge along the Bering Strait Crossing.

“It’s going to be a great bridge, a high bridge, a long bridge, that will finally unlock all the riches of Eastern Siberia,” he announced, while signing the order.

Construction of the bridge is already significantly ahead of schedule with President Trump predictably refusing to take all the credit:

“The Russians have been terrific so far, really terrific. Vlad tells me they have already started and it will be completed by the end of the week, which is just amazing. Now why can’t the Mexicans have that kind of work ethic, huh?”

In a further effort to berate Mexico, Trump emphasized how Russia would “definitely” be paying for the bridge, and as a special deal to him would even include a tunnel, free of charge.

“Vlad has reassured me that he will pay for the bridge and tunnel as soon as they have money,” Trump said, hinting that Putin was close to completing a “rather lucrative oil deal” in the very near future.

As for potential benefits to the U.S., Trump cited trade as just one of the “many obvious opportunities”, but highlighted security as the primary reason behind the decision.

(Honest to dog, there were people on facebook, who thought this was for real Facepalm )

There’s only one Parable of the Talents worth reading and that’s the one by the great Octavia E. Butler Heart

“Beware:
Ignorance
Protects itself.
Ignorance
Promotes suspicion.
Suspicion
Engenders fear.
Fear quails,
Irrational and blind,
Or fear looms,
Defiant and closed.
Blind, closed,
Suspicious, afraid,
Ignorance
Protects itself,
And protected,
Ignorance grows."

“We go on having stupid wars that we justify and get passionate about, but in the end, all they do is kill huge numbers of people, maim others, impoverish still more, spread disease and hunger, and set the stage for the next war. And when we look at all of that in history, we just shrug our shoulders and say, well, that’s the way things are. That’s the way things always have been.”

“There seem to be solid biological reasons why we are the way we are. If there weren’t, the cycles wouldn’t keep replaying. The human species is a kind of animal, of course. But we can do something no other animal species has ever had the option to do. We can choose: We can go on building and destroying until we either destroy ourselves or destroy the ability of our world to sustain us. Or we can make.”

Dancefortwo, I thought so, too - an exceptionally good effort on the part of twittertonians Yes

[Image: C24x3X5WEAEdJDN.png]

[Image: C24kLAcXgAE5jVl.jpg]

I apologise for this one. That display was one of the most sickening things I've seen in my life (like someone said on twitter, to my last day I will not understand how this wasn't the end of it No )

[Image: C23PVIdWQAAMH41.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
03-02-2017, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 11:38 AM by Dom.)
(03-02-2017 11:21 AM)Vera Wrote:  There’s only one Parable of the Talents worth reading and that’s the one by the great Octavia E. Butler Heart
Quote:“Beware:
Ignorance
Protects itself.
Ignorance
Promotes suspicion.
Suspicion
Engenders fear.
Fear quails,
Irrational and blind,
Or fear looms,
Defiant and closed.
Blind, closed,
Suspicious, afraid,
Ignorance
Protects itself,
And protected,
Ignorance grows."

That expresses a lot of what I have been thinking.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Trump Draws brings me so much happiness.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
03-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Me, too, ShadowProject, me, too. It's glorious in its simplicity! There are even several newspaper articles about it already Yes

[Image: trumpogif.gif?rect=0,21,355,267&...mp;gifq=35]

Dom, she's a wonderful writer and I can't recommend her books enough, especially the Parables (both of them) and Lilith's Brood. Here I am, gushing about her at some length Rolleyes

[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
03-02-2017, 12:17 PM
[Image: dd-tweet-1.png?1384968217]

OK, OK, it's not a "real" DJT Tweet, but....

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
03-02-2017, 12:47 PM
(03-02-2017 12:17 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  [Image: dd-tweet-1.png?1384968217]

OK, OK, it's not a "real" DJT Tweet, but....

It's close enough to be a real DJT tweet though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
05-02-2017, 03:39 PM
[Image: C3xvw-YWMAAralY.jpg]

[Image: C35s2KiWAAAIq42.jpg]

[Image: trump-executive-order-memes-20-5891a7507891d__605.gif]

[Image: trump-st-5891cb7ec79f5__605.jpg]

[Image: trump-executive-order-memes-7-58919d4b7ad22__605.gif]

[Image: trumpeo.jpg]

'Cause he's well on his way to surpass even Monty Python's most surrealistic imaginings. Dodgy

[+] 7 users Like Vera's post
06-02-2017, 10:54 AM
This is in response to a Saturday night live skit about him being a baby that's cared for by the grim reaper, aka Bannon.

Quote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man