Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(06-02-2017 10:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  This is in response to a Saturday night live skit about him being a baby that's cared for by the grim reaper, aka Bannon.

Quote:Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it. Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!

Jesus.
He sounds like a man child.

[Image: 022ec8011974dc965f45539d90b1b5ff.jpg]

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
08-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Sean Spicer's alternative ABC's ('cause twitter videos are, apparently, different Dodgy ) (At least now I don't feel so bad about me spluttering and being generally incoherent, esp. when tired (though, strangely enough, not in Portuguese. I get increasingly more coherent in Portuguese the tireder/drunker I get. Go figure)

And Trumpkin's (so he doesn't feel left out and throw a tantrum Rolleyes )

ShadowProject, that's one of my favourite caricatures Yes

[Image: C4CNaL8VcAAxKjg.jpg]

[Image: C4JD4CRWEAA9uZw.jpg]

[Image: 20170203edloc-a.jpg?resize=1000x1000]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 6 users Like Vera's post
08-02-2017, 10:49 AM
(08-02-2017 10:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  Sean Spicer's alternative ABC's ('cause twitter videos are, apparently, different Dodgy ) (At least now I don't feel so bad about me spluttering and being generally incoherent, esp. when tired (though, strangely enough, not in Portuguese. I get increasingly more coherent in Portuguese the tireder/drunker I get. Go figure)

And Trumpkin's (so he doesn't feel left out and throw a tantrum Rolleyes )

ShadowProject, that's one of my favourite caricatures Yes

[Image: C4CNaL8VcAAxKjg.jpg]

[Image: C4JD4CRWEAA9uZw.jpg]

[Image: 20170203edloc-a.jpg?resize=1000x1000]

Of all things said about him, he's going to be most upset about these. And someone is most likely calming and reassuring him about it - who might that be? Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-02-2017, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 10:58 AM by GirlyMan.)
(08-02-2017 10:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  Of all things said about him, he's going to be most upset about these. And someone is most likely calming and reassuring him about it - who might that be? Tongue

It's already getting to him - #icallmyownshots. Twitter is unimpressed.

I like this one. Smile

[Image: giphy_zpskoikubhw.gif]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-02-2017, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 12:15 PM by Vera.)
(08-02-2017 10:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  someone is most likely calming and reassuring him about it - who might that be? Tongue

Ivanka? Consider

I am so very, very sorry for that one (as well as for this)

[Image: wrecking-ball_trump-bannon.gif] (That's a wrecking ball, btw)

[Image: giphy.gif]

This on the other hand, made me guffaw uncontrollably, not sure why Shy

[Image: ezgif.com-dba3743e07.gif]

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
08-02-2017, 03:21 PM
I want to donate to this man's next campaign and I don't even live in Pennsylvania. Here's part of the story and then Sen. Daylin Leach's Tweet.

"President Trump blithely talked about destroying the career of a man who disagreed with Trump on a policy issue. Then Trump laughed about it, which is just what you’d expect from someone who gets his kicks firing people on national television. Trump just continues to undermine democratic norms, America’s system of checks and balances, and the general principle of human decency. Senator Leach is mad as hell about it, as you can see from his tweet."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/pennsylvania-...-s-gibbon/

[Image: C4KwSB6WcAAZzJB.jpg]

Good for you Sen. Leach! We need more people just like you!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2017 05:21 PM by Vera.)
(08-02-2017 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I want to donate to this man's next campaign and I don't even live in Pennsylvania. Here's part of the story and then Sen. Daylin Leach's Tweet.

"President Trump blithely talked about destroying the career of a man who disagreed with Trump on a policy issue. Then Trump laughed about it, which is just what you’d expect from someone who gets his kicks firing people on national television. Trump just continues to undermine democratic norms, America’s system of checks and balances, and the general principle of human decency. Senator Leach is mad as hell about it, as you can see from his tweet."

Hehe, that reminds me of a "discussion" I came across some time ago on twitter (they were mostly talking about Piers Morgan, but some were about the shit-gibbon).

I'd like to warn anyone who says "the F-word" and "the C-word", as if saying the actual word will bite or pollute them, to clutch their pearls and withdraw now, and would like to refer them to Stephen Fry.

you tiny-fisted, Cheeto-fleshed cuntbubble
dicksplat
cocksplat
dicksplash
collossal fucknugget
wankpuffin
thundercunt
cockwomble
fucknuckle
shitspangle
wankstain
toupéed fucktrumpet

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
08-02-2017, 04:12 PM
(08-02-2017 04:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I want to donate to this man's next campaign and I don't even live in Pennsylvania. Here's part of the story and then Sen. Daylin Leach's Tweet.

Hehe, that reminds me of a "discussion" I came across some time ago on twitter (they were mostly talking about Piers Morgan, but some were about the shit-gibbon.

I'd like to warn anyone who say "the F-word" and "the C-word", as if saying the actual word will bite or pollute them, to clutch their pearls and withdraw now, and would like to refer them to Stephen Fry.

you tiny-fisted, Cheeto-fleshed cuntbubble
dicksplat
cocksplat
dicksplash
collossal fucknugget
wankpuffin
thundercunt
cockwomble
fucknuckle
shitspangle
wankstain
toupéed fucktrumpet

Those are fantastic. I don't know if you or someone else came up with that list but Collossal Fucknugget is my probably my favorite. There's been a lot of colorful, creative English that has surfaced since trump's election. I guess something positive comes out of every disaster.

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 04:51 PM
(08-02-2017 04:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Those are fantastic. I don't know if you or someone else came up with that list but Collossal Fucknugget is my probably my favorite. There's been a lot of colorful, creative English that has surfaced since trump's election. I guess something positive comes out of every disaster.

Hehe, none of those are mine (I do think they’re real, though, and most predate Trump, they’re just coming in really handy right now Wink); my own swearing is usually limited to the painfully tame Jesus (or Jesus Fucking Christ, when esp. enraged). I think all my capacity for creative insults is spent on my books and authors, where I *really* let myself go… sadly, all those pearls tend to be in my own language, not English Rolleyes

You might find this funny – some are kinda forced and not that funny, but some are gold.

Which (and I do apologise, honestly) reminds of the phrase…

… wait for it…

… cum gutters.*

I. Kid. You. Not.

Nearly spat out my tongue laughing when I saw it for the first time (and since in my current abomination of a book the heroine is drooling over the hero’s abdominal V, it’s esp. topical. Well, to me at least… Confused )

* Do not do an image search.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
08-02-2017, 05:26 PM
(08-02-2017 04:51 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 04:12 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Those are fantastic. I don't know if you or someone else came up with that list but Collossal Fucknugget is my probably my favorite. There's been a lot of colorful, creative English that has surfaced since trump's election. I guess something positive comes out of every disaster.

Hehe, none of those are mine (I do think they’re real, though, and most predate Trump, they’re just coming in really handy right now Wink); my own swearing is usually limited to the painfully tame Jesus (or Jesus Fucking Christ, when esp. enraged). I think all my capacity for creative insults is spent on my books and authors, where I *really* let myself go… sadly, all those pearls tend to be in my own language, not English Rolleyes

You might find this funny – some are kinda forced and not that funny, but some are gold.

Which (and I do apologise, honestly) reminds of the phrase…

… wait for it…

… cum gutters.*

I. Kid. You. Not.

Nearly spat out my tongue laughing when I saw it for the first time (and since in my current abomination of a book the heroine is drooling over the hero’s abdominal V, it’s esp. topical. Well, to me at least… Confused )

* Do not do an image search.

Damn you, Vera. Damn you all to hell. I googled cum gutters!!! I couldn't help myself. Weeping

Laugh out load

My eyes! My eyes!

[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post