Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(08-02-2017 11:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(08-02-2017 10:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  someone is most likely calming and reassuring him about it - who might that be? Tongue

Ivanka? Consider

I am so very, very sorry for that one (as well as for this)

[Image: wrecking-ball_trump-bannon.gif] (That's a wrecking ball, btw)

[Image: giphy.gif]

This on the other hand, made me guffaw uncontrollably, not sure why Shy

[Image: ezgif.com-dba3743e07.gif]

The image expired on the spoiler. Oh please don't repost it. My stomach hurts from laughing at that pig tweet and cum gutters. Laughat

Laugh out load Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Yeah, sorry ‘bout the gif (the link should still work though) – twitter’s gifs suck, they’re actually mini-videos and both the gifs and the videos are kinda unshareable anywhere else. Still worth it for the fucknuggets and the pigs (no idea why it filled me with such glee but it did Yes )

But now I just have to… the gutter bit I learnt from this site (they did have some good stuff before the site was closed down)… and, not to toot my own horn (but am soooo gonna do it), on seeing this picture

[Image: Cornelis_Cornelisz._van_Haarlem_-_The_Fa...roject.jpg]

I kinda did coin the phrase

cum gutterflies

[Image: tada.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
08-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Nordstroms dropped Ivanka Trumps clothing and jewelry line and Baby Donnie is all upset about it. Snif-snif....awwww

Sadcryface

Sadcryface2

[Image: C4KUhaGXUAccTw5.jpg]

Poor little snowflake, he has nothing better to do than tweet over his family's business dealings.......

For which he's not supposed use his office to have any influence on his family business!!!

What a fucking asshole!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
08-02-2017, 09:07 PM
(08-02-2017 06:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Yeah, sorry ‘bout the gif (the link should still work though) – twitter’s gifs suck, they’re actually mini-videos and both the gifs and the videos are kinda unshareable anywhere else. Still worth it for the fucknuggets and the pigs (no idea why it filled me with such glee but it did Yes )

But now I just have to… the gutter bit I learnt from this site (they did have some good stuff before the site was closed down)… and, not to toot my own horn (but am soooo gonna do it), on seeing this picture

[Image: Cornelis_Cornelisz._van_Haarlem_-_The_Fa...roject.jpg]

I kinda did coin the phrase

cum gutterflies

[Image: tada.gif]

While that pic was resizing I had a closeup of some teabagging going on in the upper left. It was not pleasant. Hobo

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
09-02-2017, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2017 08:03 AM by Vera.)
Hehe, Girly, sorry about that. But I’ve always loved etymology (wanted to be an etymologist as a kid), so just think of it as a visual explanation of the origin of the phrase “a bug up one’s arse” Tongue And I'm pretty sure (or I can at least hope), that pretty soon, we might be hearing about a bogroll up a PO(tu)S’s arse Rolleyes

[Image: Capture.jpg]

At least to a bogroll problem I'll have the solution...

... behold, the Rustic Weave

Dancefortwo, this isn’t even the only company that’s dropping her (and good for them). The really funny (or sad, actually, part) is that all his arse-ociates and shitekicks keep bitching about snowflakes and triggering, and getting over it, yet seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that he is complainer-in-chief extraordinaire (hell, there are even some – apparently very fashion-savvy, high-heels-with-tassels-wearing Texan rednecks who are “standing with Ivanka”. For fuck’s sake. I love *reading* surreal jokes, not *living* in one! Facepalm )

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

Seriously, don’t know about a post-truth world (well, I do), but we’re so living in a post-satire world. How else would you call a world where satire and “for realz” are completely undistinguishable? No

Like someone said on twitter: “IT'S EASY TO TWEET LIKE DONALD TRUMP. JUST USE CAPSLOCK, ONE SPEELING MISTAKE AND END WITH A NONSENSICAL ADJECTIVE - ITCHY!”

And like Tim Minchin said: "I feel so sorry for Ivanka! Imagine trying to explain to this dim-witted psychopath the concept of "right".

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
10-02-2017, 12:27 PM

And now TrumpTantrum is trending...

[Image: C4TZwJhUYAA3Ehj.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
10-02-2017, 12:42 PM
(10-02-2017 12:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  [Image: Capture1.jpg]

And now TrumpTantrum is trending...

[Image: C4TZwJhUYAA3Ehj.jpg]

The one good thing about Trump is that Vera came back and keeps posting this stuff!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
10-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Oh god, Dom! I hadn’t realised things were *that* bad. These are desperate times indeed Sadcryface Tongue

So, Fox’s very persuasive puff piece on Bannon:

[Image: C4NMHDxUkAAxuwT.jpg]

was promptly followed by:

[Image: C4PPHGcVUAEkV6R.jpg:large]

[Image: C4PIUMSUYAAWPeW.jpg:small]

[Image: C4PXVB9W8AIxPv9.jpg:large]

[Image: C4Nol-RVcAE1pG6.jpg:large]

[Image: Capture.jpg]

And now, a fun quiz, to take your minds off things: Who said it, Bannon or Voldemort Rolleyes

[+] 5 users Like Vera's post
10-02-2017, 02:27 PM
(10-02-2017 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh god, Dom! I hadn’t realised things were *that* bad. These are desperate times indeed Sadcryface Tongue

As much as I despise Bannon and think the Fox piece was stupid, it was in response to a USA Today article comparing Bannon with al-Baghdadi. I don't think either side gets points for good journalism in this one.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
10-02-2017, 02:43 PM
(10-02-2017 02:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 02:16 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh god, Dom! I hadn’t realised things were *that* bad. These are desperate times indeed Sadcryface Tongue

As much as I despise Bannon and think the Fox piece was stupid, it was in response to a USA Today article comparing Bannon with al-Baghdadi. I don't think either side gets points for good journalism in this one.

Agreed, but the parodies are still pretty funny.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post