Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Stupid shit Trump says over Twitter
(10-02-2017 02:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  As much as I despise Bannon and think the Fox piece was stupid, it was in response to a USA Today article comparing Bannon with al-Baghdadi. I don't think either side gets points for good journalism in this one.

As I always keep saying, the only difference between the likes of Al Bagdadi, the Taliban or Steve Bannon or Pat Robertson is a rather thin layer of society and legislation. If they had their way, all bets were as off as with the other characters.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
10-02-2017, 02:52 PM
I think Bannon is a pretty cool guy for a mafioso.
10-02-2017, 02:58 PM
(10-02-2017 02:27 PM)unfogged Wrote:  As much as I despise Bannon and think the Fox piece was stupid, it was in response to a USA Today article comparing Bannon with al-Baghdadi. I don't think either side gets points for good journalism in this one.

Sorry, but it *is* silly and childish and, frankly, idiotic. No one said they're exactly the same and the article makes valid points. That response by Fox is idiotic.

I mostly liked the response of the public, but still - Fox's reaction is orders of magnitude dumber than the article, no matter whether one agrees with its points or not. I mean, let's post a comparison between Trump and Hitler, saying that he hasn't created concentration camps and killed millions of human beings. It's ludicrous, is what it is. Then again, Fox do have to keep their audience and its capacity for thought (of lack thereof) in mind, so maybe their hands *were* tied...

Oh, but this reminds me of this, which made me chuckle the other day

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Disclaimer: No, as someone who was on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain Stalin definitely wasn't any better; we just don't live in a black and white world, where the enemy of my enemy is my friend and the enemy of someone bad is necessarily good (or, in the words of that loveable, peaceful character, Jesus: if you're not with me, you're against me. What a cuddly guy Dodgy )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
10-02-2017, 03:53 PM
[Image: bannon_zpsv4lsbnyn.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-02-2017, 05:35 PM

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
12-02-2017, 05:40 PM
(10-02-2017 03:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: bannon_zpsv4lsbnyn.jpg]

Maybe Trump has a thing for Rosie? Consider
12-02-2017, 07:10 PM
(12-02-2017 05:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(10-02-2017 03:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: bannon_zpsv4lsbnyn.jpg]

Maybe Trump has a thing for Rosie? Consider

He hates her more than anyone.

She is supposed to be using that pic as her pic on twitter. Or Facebook or someplace, I wasn't paying attention when they had that on the news.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-02-2017, 04:52 AM
[Image: Capture5.jpg]

And because of *that* handshake, Prime Minister Abe is now pleading for his life (it's really funny. And really short Yes )

[Image: Capture.jpg]

[Image: Capture2.jpg]

[Image: Capture3.jpg]

[Image: Capture4.jpg]

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

OldManMarsh, if only he had the maturity of an emo teen and not that of a particularly spoilt and obnoxious four-year old Facepalm

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
13-02-2017, 05:04 AM
(08-02-2017 03:21 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I want to donate to this man's next campaign and I don't even live in Pennsylvania. Here's part of the story and then Sen. Daylin Leach's Tweet.

"President Trump blithely talked about destroying the career of a man who disagreed with Trump on a policy issue. Then Trump laughed about it, which is just what you’d expect from someone who gets his kicks firing people on national television. Trump just continues to undermine democratic norms, America’s system of checks and balances, and the general principle of human decency. Senator Leach is mad as hell about it, as you can see from his tweet."

http://www.phillyvoice.com/pennsylvania-...-s-gibbon/

[Image: C4KwSB6WcAAZzJB.jpg]

Good for you Sen. Leach! We need more people just like you!

Thanks for making me feel a little less ashamed about the state I live in.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-02-2017, 08:00 AM
We need to add a Stupid shit Betsy DeVos says over Twitter thread, for now take a look and try not to give yourself a concussion when you facepalm.

The U.S. Department of Education Misspells W.E.B. Du Bois, Apologizes, Misspells Apology
http://theslot.jezebel.com/the-u-s-depar...socialflow

US Dept of Education @usedgov
Education must not simply teach work - it must teach life. – W.E.B. DeBois
8:45 AM - 12 Feb 2017
3,120 3,120 Retweets 4,652 4,652 likes

Response by Chelsea Clinton:

Chelsea Clinton @ChelseaClinton
Is it funny sad or sad funny that our Dept. of Education misspelled the name of the great W. E. B. Du Bois? https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/8...1311918081
10:25 AM - 12 Feb 2017
9,441 9,441 Retweets 22,891 22,891 likes

"Then the department tried to apologize. I say “tried,” because then...they effed up the apology tweet. It’s since been deleted, but not before it was documented by the Washington Post:”

Post updated – our deepest apologizes for the earlier typo. — US Dept of Education (@usedgov) February 12, 2017

Facepalm Our 'Depertment of Edumucation' at work.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce